[SYD] Day Cruise --> Kiama - Sunday 25th June

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This cruise sounds like fun especially the location for the photoshoot.

Count me in :D

Phill.

tom edit!! 1 more rolla to add to the photoshoot................i'll confirm us going by the end of the week...........:)

Phill.

tom edit!! 1 more rolla to add to the photoshoot................i'll confirm us going by the end of the week...........:)

Oh...Come On Mish....I wish you & Mark could come too....it would be different without you....Come On.. :)

Phill.

Oh...Come On Mish....I wish you & Mark could come too....it would be different without you....Come On.. :)

we gonna try to make it to both.............if we do go we wil have to leave before 2pm to make it to the party at 3pm...........actually the party starts 1pm.............but its nice to make an entrance............hehehe

Phill.

we gonna try to make it to both.............if we do go we wil have to leave before 2pm to make it to the party at 3pm...........actually the party starts 1pm.............but its nice to make an entrance............hehehe

I guess you can take the Freeway instead of going to the mountain road on the way back, and it should be lot faster?

we would be able to leave faster if we take the pics before the lunch rush comes in to the blowhole!! hey what if we get there 11 instead of 12.............we'll leave sydney just before 10am?......then we'll have lots of time to do stuff before we need to jet home?.........if u'all dont mind?

HAHAHA vince you love your meets don't ya! :P

its alright i love them too...

ok im happy to make it an hour earlier... i'll edit the first post and send PMs to the people that have put their names down...

you owe me coffee!!!

i'll need it if im getting up so damn early!

dont worry i got an urn...........hehheee and i got a car fridge that can be either hot or cold..............ehhehhee

might have to take the sub out though............hehhehe

no no... im talking ESPRESSO coffee!

a latte...

with caramel is possible... :P

OK FOLKS!!! IM PUTTING THE BASIC ROUTE WE'LL BE TAKING UP ON THE MAIN PAGE... HAVE A LOOK AND TELL ME IF YOU CAN THINK OF A FASTER WAY!!!

no no... im talking ESPRESSO coffee!

a latte...

with caramel is possible... :P

OK FOLKS!!! IM PUTTING THE BASIC ROUTE WE'LL BE TAKING UP ON THE MAIN PAGE... HAVE A LOOK AND TELL ME IF YOU CAN THINK OF A FASTER WAY!!!

oh....hehhhehe well lucky we meeting at maccers then..........does the villawood one have the mc cafe?

yeah i think they all do these days don't they?

it might not...

either way im getting one from thornleigh...

OH NO!! we're not going to thornleigh!! but they have the best coffee and food (as far as maccas goes)!! :(

... hmm... ok ill get one from villawood... a cappuccino...

welcome to my thought processs <_<