Sydney meet pic 56k warning !!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about North Head?

Now thats a spot!! We should draw too much attention to ourselves going up there though! The cops around there are crazy!

not if we meet somewhere else and just drive up there for photos...

Lets do it then! im keen!

i reckon 1 night at homebush for a group fotoshoot would be good.

would be good if vin corolla would bring his mad camera too with jasons.....would turn out heaps good!!

Jason's one has panoramic function, which is very cool :) I am always too lazy to bring my camera around because it's too big....but i'll try if we go for a daytrip next time :)

how bout kiama? :P

hehe...good idea :) i'm in :)

Excellent pics, looked like a great meet ... I think there were more cars there than we've had in QLD, maybe we need to take up the challenge? B)

GUYS Queenslandsers WANT A CHALLENGE !!!! :lol::lol::lol:

BRING IT ON ! :P HaHaHa

does anyone have those foldable ladders.................anyone?

or the suction caps was a good idea too attach a plunger to ur arms and legs jase and climb the light house..............hehehe

or better yet..............anyone know how to pick a lock so we can break into the lighthouse................hahahaha

the ladder I have is a foldable one ... but its huge still and freakin heavy !!! ..

bettr bringing a ladder that serves a purpose rather then ur regular passenger elmo who doesnt keep u all that occupied on the trips anyway....................hehehee

think of the joy we will all get when we see some arial shots.............hehehe

hmmm I dunno ... we will see about that !!

hehehehehee.................what does elmo do for u anyways?.................would a ladder be more practical?

I LIKE THE FRONT LIP OF THAT SILVER CAR

LOOKS GOOD...

thats the supercharged rolla isn't it?

Don't know if it's supercharged. I believe that front bar is a one piece that was designed by Adrian at J-Racing here in Canberra, althought I've heard of people getting copies from somewhere. Dunno what they're like but Adrian does a pretty good job. I considered getting one myself at one point but decided coilovers were more important haha.

yea its supercharged, he poped the hood and showed everyone.

surprised no one got a photo of it.

As for an aerial shot of the cars, maybe a multistory carpark thats also got an open ground level carpark as well?

I know bankstown has one at the station, but thats right opposite a cop shop <_<

Edited by neK

yeah i had a feeling it had something special about it..............cause when he popped the hood............damn all the guys rushed over there to get their own peek...............poor us girls we were too short we didnt get to see..................hehehe

i think no one got pics cause they were all awwwwwwwing over it...............hehehe

Edited by OH84BY

man that thing sounds so beasty!! i love it!

yeah it did .... however record still has it influx 1 - Grimlock 0 and that was when lukes stivo was pre-recall.... Also since then a lot of other stivo's have come a long way n would be a fair bit quicker than wat lukes car was like at the time ....

this arguement again?

i had 2 passengers that day,

and the next run my exhaust gasket blew.

but yeah i've run some stivos it's all depends on speed, or take off too many factors.

the stivo has the power after 120kph i must admit

So still wanna get the supercharger for my car!!! I know tom wants one too. group buy ne1!! :D

im leaning towards turbocharging these days :)

cant get over the sound and feel of a turbo...

its the only way i tell you! and decent internals aloow for decent boost! i started with a turbo car and i aim to get back there soon!

this arguement again?

i had 2 passengers that day,

and the next run my exhaust gasket blew.

but yeah i've run some stivos it's all depends on speed, or take off too many factors.

the stivo has the power after 120kph i must admit

again :blink::blink::blink: ... wen did it start the 1st time ... lol ....

anyway like i said a lot of stivo have come a long way since then so u shouldnt b writing them off ;) ;) ;) ;) as its been a while since u've been on the scene.... but come down to WSID and show the boys how its done .....