GTR vs AE86

i just noticed that if you read the capital letters in your nick backwards it says yoda. ISNT THAT GREAT?!?!

:o :o :o

WOA!!!! I THOUGHT NO ONE WOULD EVER GET THAT!!!

Dude...I commend you :blink: That's freaky...

i just noticed that if you read the capital letters in your nick backwards it says yoda. ISNT THAT GREAT?!?!

are you serious? was it intentional?

Yes man...very intentional lol. I'm into coding, and thought I'd have some fun with my nick. I have the same one on msn. No-one found out, until now! :|

Yes man...very intentional lol. I'm into coding, and thought I'd have some fun with my nick. I have the same one on msn. No-one found out, until now! :|

finally! my wierd quirk for trying to find hidden messages in random caps has paid off! hahahaha :lol:

finally! my wierd quirk for trying to find hidden messages in random caps has paid off! hahahaha :lol:

lol it paid off indeed man. i still commend that effort. crazy

Yeah Grey Rolla I agree. I have plans on restoring one in 5 years. Budgeting around 35K to spend on it. Will be a street/mild track car. Would like to drift it but the constant revving might kill the motor (4AGZE Turbo hehehehe)

Edited by bADbOYz

• 2 weeks later...