Everything in MODERATION

blue_rolla

Opinions:  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

yep if the inactive mods are hardly here, then surely the position should be given to someone who will actually do something as moderators...

i vote dylan too, but if he doesnt want the position, then fair enough...

i also vote michael (micky_tee) and/or Rob (badboyz) to be moderator for ACT... i know we don't have specific state moderators, but it would make sense to make someone in each state a moderator... their meets are getting more popular and frequent, so i think it would be wise to make one of them a mod...

if we decide that we do indeed want a revised moderating team (and steve is fine with that), then i think a revote is definately in order, and everyone should start from 0 votes (including current mods) and the top x amount of people with votes should be appointed the position of moderator... sound fair?

yep if the inactive mods are hardly here, then surely the position should be given to someone who will actually do something as moderators...

i vote dylan too, but if he doesnt want the position, then fair enough...

i also vote michael (micky_tee) and/or Rob (badboyz) to be moderator for ACT... i know we don't have specific state moderators, but it would make sense to make someone in each state a moderator... their meets are getting more popular and frequent, so i think it would be wise to make one of them a mod...

if we decide that we do indeed want a revised moderating team (and steve is fine with that), then i think a revote is definately in order, and everyone should start from 0 votes (including current mods) and the top x amount of people with votes should be appointed the position of moderator... sound fair?

i really dont think that we need to can all the current mods and start from scrath..i think we just need to get rid of the inactive ones and replace them with people who are on the site on a daily basis, once this is done i think most people will be happy, Ill also 2nd the vote for micky_tee to take up a moderation position.

alrighty so we need to get a nominations thread together...

im happy to keep northy, silva and xoom in, but i think the rest just dont frequent the forums often enough, and their positions can be filled by someone else who would do a better job...

can a mod please start a thread (when you guys are ready) about nominations? once we have a list of people who have been nominated enough, we can start a poll thread perhaps?

I think maybe breaking down the mods down a bit more, not just to state

But for boards them self

Considering General board is really just random stuff, i think that it should have a specific mod, im not saying a mod for every board.. But it will let each mod focus on the paticular board better

id have to say that frequenting the forums alot ... I read pretty much every post .... and I mean every post .... Not really at a size where specific mods for specific areas ... but an option none the less

its all part of the whoring personality HEheheh :)

Brad - FYI . i nearly went in to a fit looking at your sig .. heheh

id have to say that frequenting the forums alot ... I read pretty much every post .... and I mean every post .... Not really at a size where specific mods for specific areas ... but an option none the less

its all part of the whoring personality HEheheh :)

Brad - FYI . i nearly went in to a fit looking at your sig .. heheh

precisely why you are a perfect candidate Jason ;) :D

just wait till he gets me a job first... then he can increase his whoring as much as he wants...

he's right though, i think there's a number of us who are able to stay on top of every post that comes through this forum... if we can do that, i dont think we're at a stage where we need board specific moderators...

alrighty so we need to get a nominations thread together...

im happy to keep northy, silva and xoom in, but i think the rest just dont frequent the forums often enough, and their positions can be filled by someone else who would do a better job...

can a mod please start a thread (when you guys are ready) about nominations? once we have a list of people who have been nominated enough, we can start a poll thread perhaps?

this is pretty much what i was saying before.

I think maybe breaking down the mods down a bit more, not just to state

But for boards them self

Considering General board is really just random stuff, i think that it should have a specific mod, im not saying a mod for every board.. But it will let each mod focus on the paticular board better

with six odd ACTIVE mods this would not be needed as the mods would be able to cover this no probs between them.

Wow new mods again? The last one we had worked out pretty good except for the fact the person who got most votes didn't end up wanting to take the job so there were a lot of wasted votes there. So lets avoid that this time around.

If it's going to be state specific then... QLD mods are active as they are. NSW mods could do with one more active member. I think I voted for Dylan last time and I shall hope he's put up for poll voting this time around too. But I think you said you don't have time for moderating? That's a shame man. Maybe eggbert would do well for the NSW team.

I'm going to vote for Danz again for Victoria even though he doesn't seem to come on as much nowadays. Not many active/daily visitor members from Victoria I think. Oh well, hope it works out in everyones liking :D

*edit* I agree that the current moderators should be put up for voting too. So maybe a vote with say 4 or 5 people from each state and the top 2 from each state get the job?

Micky should be the ACT mod I agree.

I'm the only other ACT member on here but I suffer from accute Schizophrenia (I have a split personality who's name is Nelson).

So that would rule me out.

Nelson stirs too much sh!t.

I'll nominate Azza.....

You didn't need to vote for yourself mate, I was going to ;) You should deffinately be up in the nominees Aaron. Mark (MAP81) would be great too.

Oh for the VIC members, I'd like to vote for Carlo (1ZZ-FE). He should deffinately get a chance to represent the Victorians. And if another member is needed, since there aren't many regular everyday VIC members visiting... probably Jules (RME1). That's if needed though :)

Yeah, Go Carlo! And i nominate Bigbum to moderate the General Discussions page!

Danz the man isn't around much these days but he'd make a good mod.

Danz. That's it. He is the most diplomatic, soft, straight talking guy on here.

He's like a fluffy bunny, but like....strict still.