got a pic of your engine plate?

I have a zze123 Corolla RunX, and well, you guys seem to have better parts options in Aussie, so I want to check with Toyota as to what is and isn't the same between My RunX and you guys Sportivo(apart from the leather interior)...

I'm eyeing up some slotted rotors for a start, needing some better brakes, but DBA say talk to my local dealer, local dealer says, "your car isn't in the manual" :angry: , but corolla sportivo is, which he says isn't good enough(I suppose he doesnt want to have to ship them back to Oz if they don't fit).

So, I have a mate who works for NZ Toyota parts, and has access to pretty much everything :) , but wants a Sportivo engine plate pic to compare mine to.

Either post it up here, or email it to me on dave@dave.not.nz, changing not to net(gotta avoid the spam)

Thanks in advance.

I have a zze123 Corolla RunX, and well, you guys seem to have better parts options in Aussie, so I want to check with Toyota as to what is and isn't the same between My RunX and you guys Sportivo(apart from the leather interior)...

I'm eyeing up some slotted rotors for a start, needing some better brakes, but DBA say talk to my local dealer, local dealer says, "your car isn't in the manual" :angry: , but corolla sportivo is, which he says isn't good enough(I suppose he doesnt want to have to ship them back to Oz if they don't fit).

So, I have a mate who works for NZ Toyota parts, and has access to pretty much everything :) , but wants a Sportivo engine plate pic to compare mine to.

Either post it up here, or email it to me on dave@dave.not.nz, changing not to net(gotta avoid the spam)

Thanks in advance.

regarding the DBA rotors u can get the celica ZZT231 front rotors and get them re-drilled @ a local brake shop to suit the 4 stud pattern that we have as the celica is a 5 stud pattern.

Im not 2 sure about the rears but i believe u can also do the same thing.

As i got the 4000 series slotted dba's for the celica and did as i have stated.

cheers

Bill

I would but I have a problem with posting my VIN & CHassis# details on the internet....sorry....

can u take a pic of ya engine bay and your plates as well?

Already did ages ago... engine plate is here...

http://dave.net.nz/id61.htm

I took it with my phone, hence the crappy quality, and bad lighting, but it is readable.. just.

Not Found

The requested URL /id61.htm was not found on this server.

Apache Server at dave.net.nz Port 80

can u take a pic of ya engine bay and your plates as well?

Already did ages ago... engine plate is here...

http://dave.net.nz/id61.htm

I took it with my phone, hence the crappy quality, and bad lighting, but it is readable.. just.

Not Found

The requested URL /id61.htm was not found on this server.

Apache Server at dave.net.nz Port 80

yeah, I moved a heap of stuff yesterday in preperation for a new site.

Will fix that right up in about 5 mins.

http://dave.net.nz/old_site/id61.htm

Will correct the URL in the first post.