Go France! :D

French_flag_character.gif

Can't beleive its almost over already!! :(

Edited by ChArMs

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my goodness... 5 mins left of overtime...

i think it will go to a penalty shootout...

stupid zidane for headbutting that guy... im sure he deserved it and it was an impressive hit, but he was asking to get sent off...

ergh! so stressful!

EDIT:

OH MY *** PENATLY SHOOTOUT!!!

here we go.. :(

Zidane is an idiot. He's always been like that. A firey ahole french guy with nothing to prove. Good riddance to him.

Next time I see him I'll bludgeon him to death with a baguette (he'll probably headbutt me though).

ahh i always feel sorry for the losing goalkeeper after penalty shootouts... the french guy looked so miserable after.. :(

im angry that italy won though! wtf?! did you see how many dives they took that game? i love my soccer, but at this level there's too much acting and not enough "hey i tripped over your foot, my bad, lets keep playing"... sportsmanship is the word im looking for..

Hahahahahaha Rob, Zidane's never been a total bad guy before that, he'll take a lot of sh!t until someone really crosses the line... then he'll butt the cr@p out of em! Hah! Wonder what provoked him, or do you think it was just pressure/frustration?

He looked like some weird french bird when he headbutted materazzi! How funny was it... hahaha

Zidane is an idiot. He's always been like that. A firey ahole french guy with nothing to prove. Good riddance to him.

Next time I see him I'll bludgeon him to death with a baguette (he'll probably headbutt me though).

nothing to prove ? he is considered the best player in the world by the likes of Ronaldo and Beckham !!!

was just unlucky man...

but i won the tipping comp !! drinks are on me !!

nothing to prove ? he is considered the best player in the world by the likes of Ronaldo and Beckham !!!

was just unlucky man...

but i won the tipping comp !! drinks are on me !!

Ronaldo and Beckham don't headbutt peoples sternams.

He's a pig of a man. Like I said, good riddance. He went out with shame anyway. How poetic.

Once again the ref made a crucial decision awarding France the 1st penalty, which was another beautifully mastered DIVE!!!. Good win to the Italians, they must have practiced penalty kicks all week coz they never looked like missing :) . Got them at $4.25, picked up $212.50. Zidane, legend of the game, shame to see him bou out in his last game, much like Hagi(Farken gunn!!!) did in the Euro's 2000 q/f. He will always be remembered for the head butt, but im sure Materazzi said something to really ***** him off. As for the SOCCEROOS, they were the fairest team of the tournament, and played tough like men. Made the rest of the teams look like pansies especially the Italians, who are half drag queens.

Best Moment : Timmi Cahill slamming home the second goall !!! that was priceless :) put the aussie boys on the football map, and fed square went nuts!!!!

Worse Moment : The dodgy penalty with Italy!!! wont get over it until 2010!!!

Funniest: Watching Les Murray lift a german newspaper during the world cup show, to show the viewers a headline only for a big pair of tits to be flashed across from the backpage :), Ohh Fozzies gigantic tie knots.

Unluckiest team: Ivory Coast.

Worst performed team: The whole refereeing panel and FIFA, what a joke.

Bring on the Asian Cup!!!

I FEEL LIKE HEADBUTTING SOMEONE....

AS FOR THE PENALTY....KARMA....THEY DIVE AGAINST AUST...SO FRANCE DIVE AGAINST THEM...

A PITY THEY DIDNT COP IT LIKE THEY DESERVED...

CONGRATULATIONS TO ITALY

FRANCE UNLUCKY

ZIDANE...ONCE A LEGEND ALWAYS A LEGEND...LOL

Once again the ref made a crucial decision awarding France the 1st penalty, which was another beautifully mastered DIVE!!!. Good win to the Italians, they must have practiced penalty kicks all week coz they never looked like missing :) . Got them at $4.25, picked up $212.50. Zidane, legend of the game, shame to see him bou out in his last game, much like Hagi(Farken gunn!!!) did in the Euro's 2000 q/f. He will always be remembered for the head butt, but im sure Materazzi said something to really ***** him off. As for the SOCCEROOS, they were the fairest team of the tournament, and played tough like men. Made the rest of the teams look like pansies especially the Italians, who are half drag queens.

Best Moment : Timmi Cahill slamming home the second goall !!! that was priceless :) put the aussie boys on the football map, and fed square went nuts!!!!

Worse Moment : The dodgy penalty with Italy!!! wont get over it until 2010!!!

Funniest: Watching Les Murray lift a german newspaper during the world cup show, to show the viewers a headline only for a big pair of tits to be flashed across from the backpage :), Ohh Fozzies gigantic tie knots.

Unluckiest team: Ivory Coast.

Worst performed team: The whole refereeing panel and FIFA, what a joke.

Bring on the Asian Cup!!!

:lol: Nice Recap!

The win wasnt desrevered!

But over now 4 Year wait till next FiFa Bring It On! :D