Stuck "pixels" in Fan LCD display

You know how you can get stuck pixels on lap top screens and psp's etc.. Does any one have these on there aircon/fan LCD display in the center console ?

I've got 4 pixels that are constantly turned on, and some times it makes reading the temperature difficult and was wondering whether I should mention it to the dealer before my warranty runs out at the end of the year.

Just wondering if this is a common problem in sportivos or not. I've got a feeling that hot summer days may have caused this...

You know how you can get stuck pixels on lap top screens and psp's etc.. Does any one have these on there aircon/fan LCD display in the center console ?

I've got 4 pixels that are constantly turned on, and some times it makes reading the temperature difficult and was wondering whether I should mention it to the dealer before my warranty runs out at the end of the year.

Just wondering if this is a common problem in sportivos or not. I've got a feeling that hot summer days may have caused this...

reminds me of specilized32s oven. The screen is so stuffed, intead of flashing 00:00, it flashes help on the clock display.

Sometimes massaging them out softly will get rid of them, providing the surface is soft. This has worked on a friend of mines monitor. Other then that your stuffed. :P

P.S be careful ;)