"Leather" Seat Cleaning

Hey boys and girls (well maybe just boys),

I spilled a thick shake on my seat and cant get the milky residue out of the perforation.

I tried maguires leather spray cleaner and used a needle point to try and clean it out but to no avail.

Can anyone help?

Also is there any leather conditioners available that wont leave residue in the same perforations?

Thanks In Advance!

Pecker

I use the Moran leather cleaner and conditioner, It works very well for cleaning and conditioning.

Is around $35 for both, and I got it at safeway.

Haven't had a major spillage to clean, so can't report on it's effectiveness there, thou it doesn't leave the pinholes full of stuff when I ues it.

P.S, Moran make nice leather couches, so It doesn't leave the leather all shiny and slippery after use.

My friend who is a Car Detailer put me onto 'Mothers' Leather Cleaner and 'Mothers' Leather Treatment/Conditioner (Bright red bottles)

The cleaner is a pump pack spray. You just use a normal cloth to apply and use (you dont need alot either)

The treatment is more of a cream and HAS to be applied with a terry towling cloth for best results. It does take a while to do, but the result is worth it.

Only downside to using these kinds of prodicts is that you have to keep at it every 2 months or so. As the leather can dry out and crack in some cases.

Only downside to using these kinds of prodicts is that you have to keep at it every 2 months or so. As the leather can dry out and crack in some cases.

It will dry out quicker if you don't use them.

I use a cleaner and conditioner that came with my couch - bought it from Freedom.