nervous about HID

have any of u guys who have HID got in any trouble because of it? not just police but also the other road users, because i feel very nervous with the HID on because is so bright and mine is only 6000k and i already set it down to a very low point

Mate i have had 8000K for 3 years now no problems at all, as long as i can see i dun give a Fu#k!!!!

damn those lights were bright! I had to flick my rear view to the anti glare mode cos your lights were shining at me while we were doing the natio run last cruise :P But they sure did a good job on lighting the road! :D

• 1 month later...

Mate i have had 8000K for 3 years now no problems at all, as long as i can see i dun give a Fu#k!!!!

damn those lights were bright! I had to flick my rear view to the anti glare mode cos your lights were shining at me while we were doing the natio run last cruise :P But they sure did a good job on lighting the road! :D

I've had my HID 6000K for 2 years now. the result is that I'm quite used to this brightness and I rarely use the high-beam. HID is clear and it does not disturb other as long as u adjust it right.

I've driven pass a police car countless of times, so no problems there. It is a well worth investment.

I mean it looks cool, it is brighter so therefore safer and it lasts a lot longer...

HIDs are illegal with normal headlights, unless you have projectors in your headlights. (some lexus dont have projectors but their headlights are designed for HID).

So do them right or dont do it at all. If you want you can Retrofit your headlights (like what I did several months ago). Took me several days to do them but at the end of the day it was well worth the $$$. No glare and nice cut off :D

If you want more info about retrofitting just PM me. Cheers ;)