CUSCO Front Strut Brace

$249 was what a few guys were quoted a while ago so I'd say it's a fair price. Seems like you just found an easier way to source them :)

As for the straight fit, you might wanna speak to 'sportiyo'. From memory, he has one installed in his car. He's from Melbourne too.

that's one of the guys I got a quote from, it's the same price and the same bar :)

Mine should be arriving anytime soon for pick up from JDM yard for the same price, but better security as I can pay cash on pick up there rather then credit card over the internet, they just ask for a 50% deposit like everywhere else.

But Bill that is a great price and a brilliant item :)

as a comparison, JDM yard and JDM concept both gave the same $249 figure. Ignition X gave $280 and Maztech, the Australasian distributer supposedly could not even find the right part number :rolleyes:

as far as group buys went, JDM concept do not do group buys as they already have extremely good prices and JDM yard offered a discount if we could get 10 or more sales.

EDIT: all relevant information is in the old group buy thread :D http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=6387

that is a GOOD price. i can pick up the type os in asia for under $200 so if you factor in shipping and registeration/insurance that works out to be a good price. its often hard to ship bars because they exceed the post parcel max length size therefore you could only ship with couriers which are a premium service.