(SEPTEMBER 3) Newcastle Day Cruise to replace the august monthly meet?

im a hunter valley girl and im hopeless at city driving so i was just wondering if anybody was interested in a newcastle cruize? we could meet at the forshore of the coast on a sunday (everyone from the area usally cruizes round so should be good for a look)

from there we can stop for some lunch at the pizza place on the warf, plenty of parking and space for picture taking. then ill take you all for a trip round the coast, the road follows all the way past the beach baths, the coastal line all the way up to red head and back, from there not sure what else we could do besides cruize round to charlstown or kotara and check out the shops. :P

any ideas would be welcomed, i was thinking of doin it this sunday the 23rd. B)

Can it wait?? lol

We can do it for the August meet...??

me and mark are going to the snowies from the 19th - 26th........what would be the date of our next meet.

the way i see it we should alternate day meets every second month.

ie: this july 29th we meet at villawood the saturday night as per normal and cruise locally..............then the following month have the sunday day crusie for lunch at where ever we heading........heading north sounds good.

the last sunday in august is 27th...........anyone in?

p.s. i edited the title.

but i am going whitewater rafting and go karting at penrith/oran park in september if anybodys interested....lol

hehehe......................we'll talk more on august first before september...............its only july.............hehe

my birthday's on the 26th August ;)

dylan, we will still be in the snow on the 26th. we going there cause its marks bday on the 22nd and my sons on the 28th.

if u come on the 27th..........i'll bake u a cake....:D

sweet!!

dylan u should celebrate friday night so u can recover on saturday...............hehhee

ok lets get a list going of possible ppl coming on the 27th

AIMEE_B

REDLINER

DYLAN

MAYBE'S

SAIYA

SPOTIVO05

OH84BY (pending on the kids mood after coming home from the snow)

i think we all know that i am coming...

add me to the list...

seeing this will be going ahead (i just made it final :P), can someone please start up a thread that clearly outlines all the details (time, place, date, where we're going, how we're getting there, and "THE LIST" of who's coming...)

otherwise i can make one...

just makes it clearer for people who only skim over the forum... people want to pop in, get the details, and pop out...

good on ya aimee! planning cruises months in advance always means a good turnout!

Well this really depends when in Aug.

I will be over seas late aug and possibly most of september too. So until dates are confirmed im a maybe,possible no.

AIMEE_B

REDLINER

DYLAN

BLUE_ROLLA

SPORTIVO05

MAYBE'S

SAIYA

OH84BY (pending on the kids mood after coming home from the snow)

pete its on the 27th of august.

tom u can start the thread my kids r kinda naughty at the moment..........if it can wait till when they sleep i could do it.............nahhhhh.............but ur good at starting threads. :D

thanks tom

:D

hahahah ok youve won me :D

getting all excited already hahahaha :P

yay for becca i can see u reading this andrew :P

u better come with ur pimped up ride..............ehehee ( andrew )

well seeing as this is where i am hanging at the moment, i will be in for this one :)

Aimee, seeing as most of the guys are coming up from Sydney and don't know their way around maybe we could meet out near the end of the freeway or something and cruise into town, then down the coast from there? Then the guys can run back down the old pacific highway or whatever on the way back.

well seeing as this is where i am hanging at the moment, i will be in for this one :)

Aimee, seeing as most of the guys are coming up from Sydney and don't know their way around maybe we could meet out near the end of the freeway or something and cruise into town, then down the coast from there? Then the guys can run back down the old pacific highway or whatever on the way back.

that would be great!

Dont know about the Pacific highway though! Many a rolla has been lost there!