(SEPTEMBER 3) Newcastle Day Cruise to replace the august monthly meet?

ill try and put together a map & directions of places of interest, just let me know if u guya hav any ideas

at the end of the hwy it takes u into hexham, u just follow that rd all the way out to the industrial area of newcastle, from there u make a turn into the foreshore, and that then leads all the way round the coast to redhead beach were theres a massive car park we could all pull over at.

anyhow ill get some details up 2day i hope B)

yeah there are plenty of "twisties" along the coastline there, should be a good time to test my next set of mods :D :D :D

and closer to the event, if Aimee doesnt get around to it, i will post up a map for you guys, but i think i will probably wait at the end of the freeway anyway so i can direct anyone who is unsure :)

should be a change to see a gang of rollas around Newcastle rather than the bogan Commo/riced Lancer hoards, hehe.

just got back from newcastle, man that was a FUN day :P

started off with some shopping at charlstown, then made my way to the forshore - it was PACKED!

made my wayround the coast following the route i was thinking of taking. nice little cruize past the beach/pools, into the bush following up through mereweather and into redhead were theres lots of little windy roads to play following the leader.

on my way got caught up chaseing some guys round in commodores till i turned off to head home.

i took some pictures and will have a map up soon.

i was thinking if u guys followed the hwy to the end into hexham/newcaslte we could all meet up at the first maccas - big carpark and not hard to miss. then make our way from there. B)

thanks aimee for setting up the route try to get some maps up soon. edit ur first post too with the boring details including the map of where we meeting u.

we will be meeting in sydney at 10am at thornleigh maccers ( for all the sydney folk).................heading up the freeway into newcastle...............we will meet u up there at the end of the F1 at the maccers at that big a$$ round about when the freeway ends and becomes the pacific hwy.

aimee try to get there 11ish am we should be there well before 11:30. and u can be our tourguide from there :D

guys i have invited the guys from OZCELICA and MR2.ORG to come................this should be a mad turn out and photoshoot along the foreshore. hopefully there will be more then a few of them joining our cruise that sunday morning...................:D

how exciting!!!

:lol:

:D

this is them..................:D

post28.jpg

lol i know what u mean about parking spots, but were were heading at redhead its massive so everybody can pull up and have a chat. the run i did today took about 30-45min dep on traffic etc, but that was only one way and i know lots of other areas to cruize round.

sounds like a plan there mish, the more the merrier. ill c if i can round up some some locals, i know a coupla ppl with done up supras that might be interested - if there not working...

well heres a few maps to help lead the way ->

sgpapi7zmyht01153653151233ym9.gif

follow the hwy to the end, at the big ***** round-about turn right onto John Renshaw rd then this will take u onto the new england hwy, follow this hwy till u see the signs for Maccas on the right (this rd then becomes old maitland rd but dont get confused)- ull pass a bridge (goes to raymond terrace) pass through hexham etc and then u turn right into maccas and ill be ther waiting in the car park.

ill try and put a map together off the cruize route im intending to take, but its nothing complicated, just all connected roads :)

this sounds like its going to be alota fun! :P

Edited by Aimee_B

I've just realised there is a Toymods cruise the same day... I'm torn :(

can we make this one the 1st weekend in September for something different?

Plus this allows Mark and Mish more time to relax after their skiing trip (which I'm certain they will need)

There is still heaps of time, so a one week postponement should not disrupt the other forums too much at this early stage of organisation.

I've just realised there is a Toymods cruise the same day... I'm torn :(

can we make this one the 1st weekend in September for something different?

Plus this allows Mark and Mish more time to relax after their skiing trip (which I'm certain they will need)

There is still heaps of time, so a one week postponement should not disrupt the other forums too much at this early stage of organisation.

well i'm ok with this cause one guy from the celica group wants to come but he doesnt get his licence back till august 30. first week of september would make it further away so more time to prepare so we have a bigger turn out.

and then dylan can get hammered for his birthday and still make the toymods meet.

so how about september 3 ppl? i can edit the post??????????

sorry i didnt answer on msn b4 guys, yes there are toilets, there is also a RSL up the rd, a chinese store, fish & chips shop etc all round. theres also a major surf club next to the carpark in redhead, ill look into if we can get in there or somthing.

mish did u want me to put those pics up i sent u?