BMW M3 GTR Build Up!

ChArMs_RT142

Heya peps was in the newsagency the other day and saw this! :D B) i got the first issue hahah a wheel :blink::lol: all good 94 issues to go :P

last time i saw somthing like this it was a Suburu Build Up! I know its alot of money but Bahh i wanna build one :D B)

http://www.bissettmags.com.au/cgi-bin/cc_s...le=welcome.html

lols. you know what. it would be cheaper if you go to the shops and buy one =D instead of waiting for all the issues. of course you won't have the magazine, but you'd still have the car =D and you'd probably save about a grand or more

yups! you can buy models that you can build at some shops. they come in a box and you can paint them and everything. though i have to say they can be hard to find. but if you find a decent hobby shop somewhere, they're bound to have one. i'm not too sure about the price, but i'm pretty sure it would come in at a lot less than $1400!

yups! you can buy models that you can build at some shops. they come in a box and you can paint them and everything. though i have to say they can be hard to find. but if you find a decent hobby shop somewhere, they're bound to have one. i'm not too sure about the price, but i'm pretty sure it would come in at a lot less than $1400!

Yeah like the Tamiya hobby kits. Not sure if they have the BMW M3 GTR though.

I think this might be the kit in question since the rear wing looks to be made by HPI. This one is Ready-To-Run (RTR)

Link

If this is the kit the RS4 chassis is pretty good. I recommend the RTR because they include everything and are the best to get started with.

Just saw the ad. They say it is a Thunder Tiger chassis, nothing wrong with them but HPI is a lot better. And it looks like they are using a HPI body anyway. (www.hpiracing.com)

Edited by SuperDave

i work in a newsagency..

heheh i was gonna get it..

and everyweek.. i'll just report to the publisher.. and claim it a SHORTAGE.. :P

but.. sigh.. it'll take 2 yrs!!! id rather buy one... for like.. $200 AUD with better brand..

i think $1400 includes the controller...

Edited by XploShun