it's been quiet tonight!

had the ****iest morning EVER and i went out to watch Shrek2 earlier. I thought Shrek2 was quite ok. but a lot better than some movies, like SWAT :ph34r:

and i hope danthuyer brings me awesome news in his pretentious but deceiving angel-white beeaast tomorrow...

i've been stuck at my desk all day trying to study for my last exam, in between making cups of coffee and clicking refresh on this forum, im going insane. i cant wait til its over, then 3 weeks of kickin back, taking it easy, and partying hard.

enough with the study already, gimme that perfect shift at 8k into second, keeping it just above 6, lift all the way B)

What a quiet night indeed. I was last on the forum at around 6:30pm and I went out to meet up with some friends for dinner. Just got back and expected to see lots of unread topics but there was only 2. Quiet indeed. <_<

I guess there really isnt much to talk about the stivo huh.. Apart from its common flaws that everyone has experienced, almost everyone at least.. and the recent series of prangs.. <_<

Went out an got some papers fianlised for my trip....other than that I didnt come on the forums to check posts :(

and i hope danthuyer brings me awesome news in his pretentious but deceiving angel-white beeaast tomorrow...

Will be calling you ASAP my little friend. But I didnt drive to work today as I am having drinkies tonight So you will have to come and get the whatctyamecallits ;)

Hey, what ticks me off is people with sports cars and don't drive them hard.

whats the point of getting one?

Well the Corolla aint really a "sports car"

Edited by Hames

Will be calling you ASAP my little friend. But I didnt drive to work today as I am having drinkies tonight So you will have to come and get the whatctyamecallits ;)

Jees danyther with your 'whatctyamecallits' installed and those 'Thingymajigs' & 'Doodawhackas' you have coming your stivo will fly. :P

mee: hey i love my rolla, no rattles, no major problems, no prangs yet either.

But it was quiete indeed.

Same here, no rattles, the only issue I have is the driver side speaker cuts out occasionaly and needs a bit of a thump to get it working again, obviously just a loose connection, will get it fixed next service :)