My Sportivo

Hello All...

I am new to this forum... i just purchased myself a Toyota Sportivo 2003 Model, with 40,000 on the clock... i just wanted to make myself known so i can particiapte in the discussions. :D

This is how i brought it... It has been fitted with pedders sports suspension and it fitted with a cannon exhaust... the rest as you can see is stock and future plans are already starting to fill my brain.

sportivo1op5.jpg

Thanks.

Edited by SPTIVO_LUVA

hello *waves*

welcome to TOCAU, i hope you enjoy your stay here.

i am guessing you are a victorian... it seems vic are the only state that do slimline standard issue plates.

hehe thats cool :P

I have only had Sportivo for like 2 days and i have yet unleashed it's power... i have come from a xr8 ute to one of these... mainly a petrol saver and i have always had thing for smaller cars... had a cool suzuki gti before ute.. one of my questions is.. when i go to give it a little bit it feels as thoughit doesn't feel right... like the exhaust is very loud i dunno if it is cause i was used to go much power in my ute but it kinda feels like i really have to plant my foot and thrash her to get her to show me what she can do... jsut curious to see what people have to say...

ta

Hello All...

I am new to this forum... i just purchased myself a Toyota Sportivo 2003 Model, with 40,000 on the clock... i just wanted to make myself known so i can particiapte in the discussions. :D

This is how i brought it... It has been fitted with pedders sports suspension and it fitted with a cannon exhaust... the rest as you can see is stock and future plans are already starting to fill my brain.

sportivo1op5.jpg

Thanks.

gday gday welcome to the forumz...

just a quick note - your avatar still has your number platez exposed... when i right-click & hit "save picture as"... i can see what you were trying to hide on this post!

just thought id let u know.

jase.

no problemo.

enjoy the forums! oh yea theres a monthly meet on the 29th of july...

i havent been to one yet but im making arrangements to hopefully make it to this one next saturday... check the toca homepage 4 the detailz.

come along!

HI!!! welcome to TOCAU!!

i'm michelle :D

where in sydney are u from?

we have monthly meets on the last saturday of every month. as jason said our next one is july 29th at 8pm.

they are held in the bunning carpark in villawood on wodville rd.

i hope to see u there!! :D

btw whats ur name?

Hey bro welcome!

well as for the cannon i would get rid of it. Go for a decent CAT back system to allow for the waste to get out better! CAI up front and shes good to go! :D

Hey dude....welcome.

First off, yah the cannon is a big nono. I had one on my Subaru Impreza RS 2.5 and the amount of power lost was incredible. The car had no go whatsoever. And considering the 2ZZ is an even smaller engine, i can imagine the power loss would be considerably higher.

Hello All...

sportivo1op5.jpg

Thanks.

i rekon silver looks so thukin hot mines black but i seriously think silver suits it more

Hello All...

sportivo1op5.jpg

Thanks.

i rekon silver looks so thukin hot mines black but i seriously think silver suits it more

yea i agree.. that metallic silver is a really nice colour. not a bias'd opinion at all... naa :P

hey michelle - didnt you have a white corolla???? dont tell me you went and bought a red sportivo?

Hey all... thanks for making me feel so welcome... my name is ben so feel free to call me ben instead of my user name if u please...

Thanks...

hi ben!!

:D

where abouts in sydney u from?

Hello All...

sportivo1op5.jpg

Thanks.

yea i agree.. that metallic silver is a really nice colour. not a bias'd opinion at all... naa :P

hey michelle - didnt you have a white corolla???? dont tell me you went and bought a red sportivo?

jase, hehehehehe............yep got the stivo on wednesday.......... :lol:

HI!!! welcome to TOCAU!!

i'm michelle :D

where in sydney are u from?

we have monthly meets on the last saturday of every month. as jason said our next one is july 29th at 8pm.

they are held in the bunning carpark in villawood on wodville rd.

i hope to see u there!! :D

btw whats ur name?

Hey Michelle,

Guess Who? :lol: