M&M's ride's !!

MarkMish

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm liking the ride and i dont mind pepsi! :P

good work M&M. I might need to get some advice / help with my suspension when i get round to buying and installing it.

15 - 20mm more at the front mark ;) It'll be setup better that way. Watch yourself go around corners then haha.

In a month mine will also be sitting lower. So it'll be good to see some cars with suspension mods rather than 4x4's :lol:

like i said before i have no idea where mark bought it from.........hehehe

it was his bday pressie to himself...........hehehe

i think i need to take the car for a drive tomorrow and see what all the fuss is about.......then i'll tell y'all if it really makes a difference........hehee

now in his own words..........this is our last mod..........let us take down this date for the record cause he promised yesterday.............today is september 25, 2006.

now we need to wait it out........ B)

hehehe..........i hope so...........i still wanna drive it though to see if it really feels different. the grille and eyelids were painted the other day so they don't count as upcoming mods........:P they just not on yet........hehehe we too lazy.........but thats probably it for us now with the red car.......hehhe

maybe i should hot up my van.........hehee

i wouldn't mind a re trim............but for the seats!!! and i woldn't mind a respray maybe a deeper darker blue...........and i would love more t'vs in the car............theres only one tv in there at the moment :(

i drove the car today!!!

it's quite nice to drive...........i expected it to be a rough ride...........but it ain't its much better ride then our tx3. so i guess they were worth the money. and sitting in the stivo it don't even feel low. its perfect......but i agree with u rob in adjusting a few mm's.........mark better do it before saturday..........but other then that i guess its a great ride.

i wouldn't mind a re trim............but for the seats!!! and i woldn't mind a respray maybe a deeper darker blue...........and i would love more t'vs in the car............theres only one tv in there at the moment :(

Mish talk to Sam, he found TVs already trimmed in headrests for the Sportivos, from memory they werent even that expensive, and then you have a spare set of headrests if your worried about somewhere your going to leave the car you can just unplug them and swap them over to normal ones.....just like magic... :D

Mish talk to Sam, he found TVs already trimmed in headrests for the Sportivos, from memory they werent even that expensive, and then you have a spare set of headrests if your worried about somewhere your going to leave the car you can just unplug them and swap them over to normal ones.....just like magic... :D

but i was talking about the van..........but sounds great............where is sam today? i wonder how much?

• 2 weeks later...

:P

it was the first thing mark did to the van when we bought it 3 years ago...........hehehe before he had a rolla to trip on.............hehehe lucky he didn't do anything else to the van.

we asked about 10 places to put it on and they all refused...............hehee i agree with them. hehee

more pics to come so stay tuned..........hehee

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gday M&M :D

Firstly,,Mish,,i like your bum :whistling::whistling: :D

I was going to ask the same question as Poggy...So they were taken at Kiama near the light-house {BlowHole} looking South,,,NOT AT ALL be nosey,,any pf the pix taken near Lurneah on a sports oval?

I was JOKING re: :whistling: to Mish,,plz dont take any offence..

Craig /Shags

• 1 month later...