Conflict of interest finally over!

I know there's been chat about this for a while, but I have just read an announcement confirming that Toyota will be supplying engines to WilliamsF1, and therefore Australia's Mark Webber, for the next three years.

Finally I can back Webber and Toyota all at once! :D

Maybe Webber might finish a race then :P

Not only that, if he plays his cards right and uses the raw talent he has (which he most definently has, and the will) and matches that with the most reliable and updated team so far (Renault...eep) then he could go further.

The guy delievered pizza's 7 days a week @ 17 years old to help get into Formula Ford. Now that's will lol.

This is his chance. He can fulfill his dream. He 'could' be an F1 champion soon.

Sorry Buddha.. your interest is conflicted again

Yeah, it would seem I spoke a bit too soon.

But given that Flavio Briatore is both Webber's manager and boss of Renault F1, hopefully there's a silver lining to this little "cloud".

With the FIA cracking down on the Renaults they aren't as fast as they used to be. If only McLaren were reliable then he would be better off with them. But with Alonso already there he would have to play number 2, and he has never played number 2 before. Williams' loss I guess, they have a reputation for ****** off their good drivers.