Same topics keep on poping up again and again.

omn1potent

Maybe it might be useful if the search function could include searches for 3 letter words such as "TRD" "CAI" "2ZZ" "CES" etc....

You'll prolly find that the majority of duplicated threads are relevent to these particular issues.

Maybe it might be useful if the search function could include searches for 3 letter words such as "TRD" "CAI" "2ZZ" "CES" etc....

You'll prolly find that the majority of duplicated threads are relevent to these particular issues.

The search function does include searches for 3 letter words :P It's been able to do that for a long while now.

Certain mods (no not you brandon lol) are a little trigger happy with 'new' people who do not realise there is a search button in the first place.

i.e:

hi people, I'm new...which CAI is better?

reply: BAAAAA RAR ARARARARARRA!!!! USE SEARCH BUTTON :angry::angry::angry:

Topic closed.

It does sh!t me when a new topic pops up fair enough, but some people don't realise what they are doing. Mistakes can be made, so just hold your finger off the trigger.

:lol::lol::lol:

AHHHHHH RAHRAHRAH DONT LIKE YOU RAHRAHRAH AHHH BAH RAH BAN MF BAN AHHH HAHAHA!

New repetitive topics that have been covered before are always going to appear no matter what measurements are put in place. We can only reduce the ammount of it happening.

I don't see it being such a big problem on this forum. It is happening far less than it used to.

ok ill suggest this .... we mods are capable of merging topics so if people think 2 topics are related let a mod know and we will merge the 2 topics .... sound good ?

ok ill suggest this .... we mods are capable of merging topics so if people think 2 topics are related let a mod know and we will merge the 2 topics .... sound good ?

gentleman bilal...

a gent as always. sounds good

yup i think thats the best solution. plus it'll be easier for members and new ppl to find info in a couple of topics instead of goin through the 14 pages of topics from a simple search on 'CAI' in 'Corolla' :blink:

Also is it possible for mods to rate a thread? and in the search result we can sort threads by rating?

ie highest rating = with the most relevant info/discussion in the topic

yup i think thats the best solution. plus it'll be easier for members and new ppl to find info in a couple of topics instead of goin through the 14 pages of topics from a simple search on 'CAI' in 'Corolla' :blink:

Also is it possible for mods to rate a thread? and in the search result we can sort threads by rating?

ie highest rating = with the most relevant info/discussion in the topic

Yes it is possible.