MELB mEEt!! - Late AuG: N.E.S.W gathering

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright it seems a lot of us were having connection problems to this site yesterday so theres a lot of confusion atm.

The westside boys will be meeting up at my house a little later and then will be cruising down to the Eastside (Glen Waverley). We'll get there between 2:30 - 3:00pm. Contact me on 0433 225 213 if you have any probs guys.

BWHAHAHA 1st POST BACK!?!?

AWSOME CRUISE guys nice to finnaly meet some new faces and rollas good on ya ovo for organising it rocking we didint get to run on the mountian propertly upwards but man >.< going down was sure fun!!

nick said he would lead us down the moutian and we didint even see him LOL!! but we bet ya down the moutian NICK!?!?!? bwahaHAHAHAH we where at the gas station and saw u at the lights ripping it =P~

3 way.... = I WON!!! BWHHAHA :lol:

awsome cruise boys and hope to organise another one again next time and this time with maps and walkie talkies with batterys?!

Cheers Steve,

ps. POST UP PICS YO!?!

Awesome day! Thanks guys... especially for letting me take photos of my car infront of everyone elses :D Love you all long time :lol:

Nice to meet the new fellas and some of the oldies again too. Cars are looking great! Keep up the modding :D

Thanks to oVo for organising today. It's Melbournes biggest yet? LOL. Thanks for the foggie bulbs too man, I owe ya ;)

I would post some photos but for some reason mine came out pretty dark. I'll see what I can post.

Hope everyone arrived home safely. Let's cruise again soon :D :D :D

Awww....awww....n awww....shucks ^_^ ^_^

Not thanks to me....THANKS TO ALL OF U!!! :D B)

I didn't do n e thing...seriously lolz...

It was an awesome day....n totally... :o :o :o :o for my eyes :ph34r:

Nice to meet all the pplz behind the names n their metal prides.... :D

Great Mob....down to earth....a little crazy...funnyas....etc etc etc. :P :D

Thanks to Spec32 for takin us up the dandes man....lolz (via the scenic by-pass)...rofl....nah sriously thanks man.

Gentleman...all ur rides....just totally killed my senses!! lolz i'm like so stock compared to u boiz...it made me feel.....>_<.....i'm not even lowered!! I have yet so much to still learn wen it comes to modding, tech talk n even lolz driving my Stivo the way it was meant to be driven!!

Yea, hopefully MarioX will get the many more pics up N u too B!!

Next meet....SEPTEMBER....Middlish...i say we do GOR....but dis time its the someone eles's turn to choose where our Rollas will roll!

Personal preference, day trip so that we can have some decent timed stops to eat n chat....

Also got planned possibly down the pipeline on having DIY modding meets....eg interiors, body work etc etc....although most of u already have don em all.......>_<

An awesome day!! Thanks to the Prelude of Team Melb TOCAU!!

Cheers

oVo

Sup guys. The quiet :ph34r: ones had finnaly came online. Sorry for the absents.

Where's the "What a Good feeling" photo? Anyone has it?

Here is my Photo included one Customade SuperWide photo.

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

And finally the wide version. Sorry for the really small size. :blink:

CorollaCruize_ssm.jpg

Any ones want the larger version can PM me. Double of the version above 2MB. Original 10MB.

Enjoys guys. Cheers!

Edited by mariox

BWHAHAHA 1st POST BACK!?!?

AWSOME CRUISE guys nice to finnaly meet some new faces and rollas good on ya ovo for organising it rocking we didint get to run on the mountian propertly upwards but man >.< going down was sure fun!!

nick said he would lead us down the moutian and we didint even see him LOL!! but we bet ya down the moutian NICK!?!?!? bwahaHAHAHAH we where at the gas station and saw u at the lights ripping it =P~

3 way.... = I WON!!! BWHHAHA :lol:

awsome cruise boys and hope to organise another one again next time and this time with maps and walkie talkies with batterys?!

Cheers Steve,

ps. POST UP PICS YO!?!

HAHAHA! Man we took a wrong turn for the millionth time :D

Great day fellas it was a good day to meet new faces and new places and most importantly MAD ROLLAS!!!

I'm thinking a cruise to GOR next time would be a treat, I'll organise it soon probly next month or the following as we will be getting great weather breaking through with the coming of Spring.

HEAD TO HEAD

3.jpg

The Pilots And Their Rides

2.jpg

"THEE PILOT"

4.jpg

SO you ask "how much do we love our Rollas?" Look bellow and see ^_^

1.jpg

Once again thank you fellas for an awesome day! Can't wait to see yas behind me on GOR! :rolleyes:

Your wing man always --------------- BlAcK JeT

LMAO!! wahaha funny as pics man truly oh wat a feeling?! LOL more pics pplz i know theres gotta be some more pics out there saw a heap of u guys taking photos lolz i AM the PILOT nick?!! ME!! BWHAHHAHA :P

Hey guys,

Good to meet up with all the westsiders all over again and the eastsiders.

Would have loved to have been there esp. the trip coming down the mountain.

Looking forward to the next meetup and this time, finally cruising.

-m_luke

john dissapeard from the oh wat a feeling picture :blink: LOL creepy... yer i wanna go for another run with nick >.< didint even get to run against u nick!!? ur lucky lol :P

did u see the difference in weight of my car compared to urs :lol:

18 heavy weights.. subs.. extra passenger.. non short shifter.. owned the sh*t outter me

LMAO!! its ok man... i understand lmao i had lightweight 17's and lightweight ray nuts lolz and my self was lightweight!!? :lol:

dw about GOR nick i say we organise a track day?!?! :unsure: ive never been b4 would be a experiance!!