Syxxpacs 1zz Results @ WSID tonight

Heres my 6 slips from tonight minus 1 that i ****** up with and ran a 25 sec hahah

Now we cant say may 15.7 was a fluke

Was having trouble on launch. I cannot honestly say that any of these were a perfect launch as i bogged or spun hard on all of them. But was a fun night and im happy considering i basically matched my time from before. a 15.6 is not out of the question!! The temps were also twice as high as last time o did the 15.77

Note the different trap speeds

quickest run at the top

imgp1312lh0.jpg

imgp1307lo0.jpg

imgp1308xl7.jpg

imgp1309nj6.jpg

imgp1310fd7.jpg

imgp1311dm7.jpg

Just looking at the 1ZZ ladder

thats 5 more runs above the 3rd placed Pete :P and i salso have the highest trap speed!!! woohoo!!! :P I won somthing hahah

its a corolla man -you'll never EVER need to replace it :P

ever..

anyway VERY good times... love how you were car number T5.. what time did you get there? must have been freakin early.. wish id come down now if you got that many runs.. oh well when i get my extractors sorted out ill come down again...

congrats bill - just gotta wait for that perfect launch and you'll be in the 15.6's no doubt...

ythanks dude yeah just need to match dylans 2.2 60ft and im in the 15.6's. in saying that im 3rd or 4th overall including the stivos in 60ft times so not too shabby.

THe next 3 months you will get at leadt 6 runs as it is heating up a tad and all the pros dont go down as much or they have 2 runs and ***** home.

I got the just before 5 and was 3 car runnign and never stopped in the pits just kept going back into the lines all night.

i think Bil XOOM, wants to head down in 2 or 3 weeks so all u shoudl have a run then tom. Prep those tyres up :P

good results Bill, wish i could claim such consistency :P

that second run...with a trap speed similar to mine (from memory) and a quicker launch time...how were you not over the line faster? what happened man! And yeah i don't know how your clutch is taking it, i couldnt get a good launch after my first run last time and the clutch slips on road now.

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks dude

yeah that second one i changed to 4th way to early. wasnt looking at the revs. That was my biggest chance to get a 15.6 goign but the times and launches.

:(

arr well

hey mate just curious is your car a sportivo or the other corolla?