Sydney Monthly Meet - 30th September - Villawood / Homebush Info & PICTURES !!

xoom

i think alcohol at meets should be kept to absolutely ZERO.

we are a car club, and we are all about promoting a fun, AND SAFE, enthisiast scene... everybody knows drink driving is dangerous (and lethal), and sure, the legal limit (for a non P-plater) does imply that we can have a small amount of alcohol in our system.. but suggesting that we should have alcohol at a meet isnt promoting a good image is it? in fact i would have expected more from some people...

if you are meeting for drinks, i wont be attending for two reasons.

1. im not allowed to as i'm a P-plater, as are a few other members.

2. its just friggen stupid to drink and then go for a cruise, when there's obviously going to be some spirited driving.

... think of everyone in the group before you suggest an activity that doesnt include them.

and about hooters, i wont be coming anyway... its just not the sort of thing i do.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think alcohol at meets should be kept to absolutely ZERO.

we are a car club, and we are all about promoting a fun, AND SAFE, enthisiast scene... everybody knows drink driving is dangerous (and lethal), and sure, the legal limit (for a non P-plater) does imply that we can have a small amount of alcohol in our system.. but suggesting that we should have alcohol at a meet isnt promoting a good image is it? in fact i would have expected more from some people...

if you are meeting for drinks, i wont be attending for two reasons.

1. im not allowed to as i'm a P-plater, as are a few other members.

2. its just friggen stupid to drink and then go for a cruise, when there's obviously going to be some spirited driving.

... think of everyone in the group before you suggest an activity that doesnt include them.

and about hooters, i wont be coming anyway... its just not the sort of thing i do.

Agreed couldnt have said it better myself. We're a car club.

i think i might come to meet you all even though i had abit of a bad start to this forum,and its funny because i grew up in villlawood so i hopefully will see you there

Dude make sure you come ;) Hell I come up from Canberra just to see the guys. Brilliant bunch of people. Why a bad start man?

i think i might come to meet you all even though i had abit of a bad start to this forum,and its funny because i grew up in villlawood so i hopefully will see you there

you had a bad start to the forum? :blink::blink::huh:

Honestly man, if you did, no one remembers... come along... we're a friendly bunch :)

just got off on the wrong foot but all good now thanx

Ohhhh wait hang on a second. Dylan I know why, probably my fault. I stirred him once for fun. Dude it was a joke, tis all good. I'll let you hit me @ Villawood if you want. In the face. Not the nose though :(

who said anything about drinking... I want Buffalo Wings dammit!!!

tried those.... ewwww

More flour than chicken... even the takeaway stores that sell battered chicken wings taste better. That thing they got with melted cheese tastes heaps better :)

Edited by neK

This will technically be my 1st meet at villawood. I came and bought denniszze122 stock stivo wheels before but didnt get a chance to say hi. Well i hope everyone will be nice to a newcomer :lol::lol::lol:

i'll be new to the villawood meet (and probley late), but the crowd are great. the newy trip my 1st taste of wot was to come, and I enjoyed it.

newy trip: starters

villawood meet: main course

?????????: desert

JAZE55, i'll be the one that stands out from the crowd, the only carmy :P, but hey, that doesn't meen I cant party!

ok ppl settle...............i kinda just wanted to see whats there before they close down which will be no doubt in a few months as i haven't heard that goood reviews of it yet..............what ever we do there is up to u guys............i kinda just wanted to see it................no one has to eat or drink if they don't want too but it is a restaurant despite the name..........we are going there to socialize full stop.

and to gengo............ur issue was not with anyone here in sydney...........it was members from other states................u will see we are very ncie ppl but u will never know unless u come down to villawood to meet us.

if hooters is such a big issue to u guys then i have no problem with just heading straight down to olympic park for pics...........as long as we together it makes me happy. and if we losing too many ppl cause of the hooters thing then its all good lets just not go.

i only suggested it cause its evident in a few threads that some of u need to release some sexual tension or what ever u need to release..........and this restaurant was on the way to homebush.

so everyone just come to villawood and we will decide there where we going after as we normally do when we get to villawood.

PROBLEM RESOLVED!!!!

:D

and to gengo............ur issue was not with anyone here in sydney...........it was members from other states................u will see we are very ncie ppl but u will never know unless u come down to villawood to meet us.

gengo, you should make the trip out, my start to the forum wasnt all that great either,as im sure most of you remember....... but all is mended now & i have met some great ppl.....

Just a side note- i drove past Hooters last nite- hehe, there was like a million guys there!!!!

Hehe, yeah I can't wait either Jase. Hey Dylan might even be able to do an install for you. He's the 30min cai man haha.

Mish.....sounds good...

Gengo...if I bring the GE Genie maybe you can use him as a punching bag instead of me? Or...maybe hit me once and him 30 times? lol ;)

Other states huh...hmm. Dude the Canberra/Sydney folk are just a big family. No idiots in there (although Pete and I could be classified as 'Jester' styled idiots...ie: always acting the fool) but no silly stuff in cars ;) Chris (Fred) even has a sister who looks like Delta Goodrem! :lol:

no its all good now it was just a joke i made to a girl forget her name, then i had all her mates telling me i was rude but anyway i wont be punching anyone out see you all there hopefully.

Oh thank ***. I won't be packing ice packs with me now. Bec it's ok, don't need to make that extra room in your freezer :lol:

I don't understand how people can't differentiate a joke from a malicious comment. Very sad.