OMFG ..... 750HP 2ZZ ......

xoom

For those that were impressed by the 1zz power being produced that i linked earlier ..... man u gotta check this out ....

http://newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=223977

The head warpping at 800hp .... man thats crazy ......

If you build it they will come !!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They did something similar to this in Germany with a newgen Celica, however it's shrouded in mystery. Recently dubbed "The Ghost Car". Makes me think if it even exists and whether I'm one of the many people who were taken for a ride. This one does exist though. Hmm, 750hp at the crank indeed. It looks impressive. I'm too lazy atm to search through the links to find dyno sheets (will do that later), I'm a bit skeptical though. Impressive nonetheless.

Bill, that post is about as reliable as your phony dyno sheet :P

The motor pictured could be bloody anything, the intake manifold is completely different and you cannot even see a turbo or exhaust manifold and it is supposed to be making 750hp at the fly?

Pft, even it was true, it would only equate to about 550-600hp atw, not THAT insane anyway (still good for a 2L motor mind you)

And the photo quality makes me even more dubious, they are like 0.5 mpx with dodgy wordart slapped on them. Total crock!

Read the whole thread, TRD did built that 750hp 2zz-ge motor, but it ended up being an expensive bomb. So they switched to Tacoma motor to produce insane 1000hp.

So you can build 750hp 2zz-ge to be the dyno king, but then it would cost you a cool U$50k for it plus your 2zz-ge.

Edited by Danz

Read the whole thread, TRD did built that 750hp 2zz-ge motor, but it ended up being an expensive bomb. So they switched to Tacoma motor to produce insane 1000hp.

So you can build 750hp 2zz-ge to be the dyno king, but then it would cost you a cool U$50k for it plus your 2zz-ge.

$50,000US

What were we talking about this morning Danz? Oh yeah...the IS200 with the 2JZ in it. Man I'd rather do that for the money haha. The moving lounge room that can smoke it up upon will haha.

actually i seen a 700+ bhp stivo on "fifth gear" (foxtel). They were trying to build a 200mph car on a budget. They chose a lotus and whacked some big turbos on it. But another guy showed up with his rolla that does 200! I'll try to find the story.

I correct myself its got GT4 running gear including AWD

http://www.fensport.co.uk/fensportcarsmain.htm

Scroll to bottom - and its only 650hp. But still, a 200.4mph corolla is impressive!

MMMM sounds like a 2zz that i heard about in Sydney :P :P But seriously today on the way to work I was buzzed by an IS200 with the ol' 19 bling blings and dumped on it's gutz with a very large intercooler in the front. Was tempted to give him a go but the wife had spotted it and all I heard was"don't even think about it".

Geez I wish I could travel alone to work sometimes.... the amount of fun I have had to forego :(

Thought You'd like the sound of this IS200 Badboyz....

actually i seen a 700+ bhp stivo on "fifth gear" (foxtel). They were trying to build a 200mph car on a budget. They chose a lotus and whacked some big turbos on it. But another guy showed up with his rolla that does 200! I'll try to find the story.

I correct myself its got GT4 running gear including AWD

http://www.fensport.co.uk/fensportcarsmain.htm

Scroll to bottom - and its only 650hp. But still, a 200.4mph corolla is impressive!

Thats Adrian Smiths Fensport Rolla as Corey pointed out. currently in the garage collecting dust whilst his new 3SGTE powered celia is being played with ... and he is having alot of 'fun' with the new shell/engine combo :)

He has taken what he learned from the rolla and applying it to the sillycar ....

As for the 750 BHP 2ZZ - danz correct about the TRD spec one .... crazy stuff on an a theoretical unlimited budget

MMMM sounds like a 2zz that i heard about in Sydney :P :P But seriously today on the way to work I was buzzed by an IS200 with the ol' 19 bling blings and dumped on it's gutz with a very large intercooler in the front. Was tempted to give him a go but the wife had spotted it and all I heard was"don't even think about it".

Geez I wish I could travel alone to work sometimes.... the amount of fun I have had to forego :(

You were thinking about STREET RACING a turbo'd IS200 Silva?

Oh you should go to prison! :lol: :P :lol:

I would have told the missus to shutup and gone for it :lol::ph34r:

Nooooo the 19's ruin the whole formula lol. That confuses me. Big wheels hold back a powerful car.

But yes, I likey the sound very much Silva haha.

PS: My ex gf used to encourage me with dragging people rofl. Bloody nutcase.