Sydney Monthly Meet - 28th October - Villawood

another question. do you guys normaly bring your gf's/ partners along to these club meets or are they left at home?

HEY!!

there are a few girls in the forum u know !! AHEMMMMMMMMM!!! *cough, cough* :lol:

sportivo05, msrola, charms, levinchiq, missportivo and me are only a few of the sydney chickies. there are a number of girls too nationwide.

and if the pizza is cold when pete gets there then we use the new technoolgy called engine microwave to heat them up .....works like a charm and they slide right under the front strut and the engine........ :lol: hehehhe yummo!!!!!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another question. do you guys normaly bring your gf's/ partners along to these club meets or are they left at home?

HEY!!

there are a few girls in the forum u know !! AHEMMMMMMMMM!!! *cough, cough* :lol:

sportivo05, msrola, charms, levinchiq, missportivo and me are only a few of the sydney chickies. there are a number of girls too nationwide.

and if the pizza is cold when pete gets there then we use the new technoolgy called engine microwave to heat them up .....works like a charm and they slide right under the front strut and the engine........ :lol: hehehhe yummo!!!!!

yeah but levinchiq, missportivo are not that active infact not really active in the social scene.

where has charms been?

charms is studying pete where have u been?..............and ur not to social urself :P u never go out with us to eat or for coffee u only cruise........ hehhehhee

:P

Umm they dont turn up missy!

I come to the meets chat to everyone and go where ever we cruise to. I dont go eating cos most of the time iv eaten before i go to the meet & i cant watch other ppl eat lol!

for those of you that aren't aware, i'll be bring chocolate browies (and no i didn't make the myself :P) and some new cheesey garlic breads (plus a couple of pizza's), if we decide to get some some food later, I dont want everyone to be full :)

and mish, my microwave will be nice and from coming from the mts, so yeah...........

.....works like a charm and they slide right under the front strut and the engine........ :lol: hehehhe yummo!!!!!

i hope you mean front strut Brace :P :lol:

.....works like a charm and they slide right under the front strut and the engine........ :lol: hehehhe yummo!!!!!

i hope you mean front strut Brace :P :lol:

oops!!

but yeah engine fumes and burnt rubber flavoured pizza courtesy of big pete always goes down well !!! - yummo !!!