Sydney Monthly Meet - 28th October - Villawood

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recruited a new guy last night out at Penrith KK with a stivo, so im meeting him & also blk_rkt_stivo at the Twin servo Maccas on the M4 about 7.40, not 2 sure who else is around that way but if ur interested come & meet up with us there :) & we'll cruise in 2gether

I recruited a new guy last night out at Penrith KK with a stivo, so im meeting him & also blk_rkt_stivo at the Twin servo Maccas on the M4 about 7.40, not 2 sure who else is around that way but if ur interested come & meet up with us there :) & we'll cruise in 2gether

I'll meet you guys at the aqua golf in penrith (I assume that is where we are going) at 9:30pm

can someone call me when you leave villawood so I can meet up at the right time and not be waiting round.

(check contact card for mobile number)

thanks

Great meet guys had a great time. Looks like I might need to improve my golf swing I could hardly hit the ball :ph34r:

Also a big thanks to Dylan for taking us on the twistys route :D

mmmmmmmmmmmmm brownies

great stuff guys. shame the hills boys didn't show

EEeerrrmm Pete . I was there. <_< Yeah twisties were mad. Also had a nice run with Kyle on the way home. He said it might have been the fastest a 1zz has gone on the forum. :lol:

sorry i couldn't make it guys..i got caught up looking after the missus cause she is sick :help:

i really hope i can make it to the next meet though, i'm really hanging out to get a full exhaust system and want to hear other members exhausts of different brands and whatnot, I am considering the CES exhaust and headers etc, but i dont want to buy something i've never heard but also never really heard much about it...