SILVABULLIT"S NEW WEEKEND JOB!!

SILVABULLIT

Hey All

I have just done another tour for my cousin's tour company "Sunset Safari's". We do 4WD trips to Fraser Island, Great Barrier Reef, Stradbroke Island and outback Queensland. Thought I would post up a pic from the Fraser trip I did last weekend for an international English speaking school here in Brissy. We had 59 people with 14 of them being blokes and the rest being the fairer sex and from nearly every European nation as well as a couple of ladies from the Asian countries as well.

It was a tough weekend and very tiring keeping them all safe from predators and the locals :D :D Here's a pic of me with the ladies to show you just how tough a job being a tour guide really is....

post-335-1162374975_thumb.jpg

Both the lovely ladies beside me were from Russia and may convince some of you to go there for a holiday(if you're single that is!!)Fortunately I"m married to a wonderful, brilliant, stupendous woman and as she has already seen this pic you cannot try and blackmail me or get me in trouble!!!

Enjoy kids

Cheers SB :toast: