d2 coilovers G.B

specialized32

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not pre-empting anything but speaking from experience on these matters what usually happens is the supplier doesnt have the stock to meet the group buy but will say yep no worries we can give u that many to see if they can get the business ..... then once they get confirmation of the business and usually this is by way of recieving the funds they run around like crazy trying to get the stock because they never had it in the 1st place ..... and thus delays and more delays etc etc

This is simple vendor attitude that i have seen occur 99% of the time when ever purchasing anything in bluk that is not a hot item which ppl would stock on the shelf because it will always sell ....

Now see it from their point of view as there is no point going out and producing a whole bunch of these items if the group buy doesnt go ahead .... what will they do with the stock because this stuff isnt the most hotest selling item on the market ..... So they have maybe 1 or 2 and if a big order comes in they produce more then ....

just be patient they will eventually come through.

got my one today straight from taiwan

btw i am from syd

A GREAT THANK YOU to specialized32 for organising such a wonderful group buy

*two thimbs up*

NOW anyone can recommend me to fit them on in syd???

All installed.

Some tips

- Adjust only from the bottom adjustments rather than from the top for the fronts

- Fix the sway linkage to the behind the coil rather than parallel otherwise it will rub

- The rears only have 1 adjustment so you havent got much choice but to compress them

- Put the everything from the top of your factory shocks on the rears except the bump stops (even the rubber thingy that sits on the coil cuz without it it creaks).

- I used 1/4 turn from hardest damening for the fronts and 1/2 turn from the hardest at the back (as per Goodboys)

Hope this helps

can be done by yourself with the right tools and time after that just take it to get the wheel alignment done be careful though if your too low they usually cant get it on the platform lol. Suspension city have installed quite a few of the guys d2's on the forums and you cant go past the price most quotes i got were a joke

Edited by specialized32

can be done by yourself with the right tools and time after that just take it to get the wheel alignment done be careful though if your too low they usually cant get it on the platform lol. Suspension city have installed quite a few of the guys d2's on the forums and you cant go past the price most quotes i got were a joke

Do you have there number handy Andre?..... or anyone else?