d2 coilovers G.B

specialized32

Hey guys,

Well as the title says is anyone interested in getting a group buy going for d2 coilovers? This is for either 1zz and/or 2zz. The distributor will be d2 themselves so far the price is 1300 shipped (Anywhere in Aus). But I have been told will go even lower if the order is 4 or more.

Cheers

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep through d2 dont know if its katherine i dealt with but she was very helpful especially on price

do you you know of anyone else having these? any feedback on quality? i hate my 4wd suspension and got

$ ready to go.

Check out the D2 coilovers thread over in the Suspension area.

yep through d2 dont know if its katherine i dealt with but she was very helpful especially on price

do you you know of anyone else having these? any feedback on quality? i hate my 4wd suspension and got

$ ready to go.

i have it ..

spec_black

kaze_stivo

bangn

couple of other members have it.

worth every penny :)

Edited by gOODbOYz

Very interested in this GB guys.

I have a fair whack of GST owing from my last BAS, not 100% sure how far away it is, but if we can keep this thread updated with pricing timing etc, I am definitely keen.

Cheers

JC

okay prices...this is from d2

for a G.B of 4 to 5 units the price each to your door is 1230!!! I think most members would agree this is a great price. This is for street coilovers. With 1 year warranty. If the group buy was to go 5 plus the best he can do is 1200 even each to your door.

To answer questions:

If it comes with one year warranty and if you assume the avg car does say 20k a year then these coilovers should by theory last very well on the street plus they can be rebuilt with ease and re-gased cause of there design.

Comfort wise i have personally been in two stivos with d2's and the comfort is equivlent to std shocks with king lows or superlows. But thats my personal opinion, and the drivers setting of there coilover set-up.

Well thats it guys have a think and let me know if your keen.

Cheers

Edited by specialized32

If I had some moolah, I'd prolly get in on this too, but unfortunalty, between mortgage, loans and being able to reef my balls just far enough outta my wife's purse to allow for minor mods, I can't be in it.....but this appears to be a great price, so if you have the money, get on it...

Very interested in this GB guys.

I have a fair whack of GST owing from my last BAS, not 100% sure how far away it is, but if we can keep this thread updated with pricing timing etc, I am definitely keen.

Cheers

JC

And you got extra cause you missed out on an exhaust.... :yahoo:

Don't do what I did though. My D2's became very theraputic for my feet sitting under my desk at home lol. Get them in asap otherwise you'll go insane like me. I was lazy and couldn't find a proper installer here in canberra haha.

okay prices...this is from d2

for a G.B of 4 to 5 units the price each to your door is 1230!!! I think most members would agree this is a great price. This is for street coilovers. With 1 year warranty. If the group buy was to go 5 plus the best he can do is 1200 even each to your door.

To answer questions:

If it comes with one year warranty and if you assume the avg car does say 20k a year then these coilovers should by theory last very well on the street plus they can be rebuilt with ease and re-gased cause of there design.

Comfort wise i have personally been in two stivos with d2's and the comfort is equivlent to std shocks with king lows or superlows. But thats my personal opinion, and the drivers setting of there coilover set-up.

Well thats it guys have a think and let me know if your keen.

Cheers

Checked the suspension section on these, sold i'll take a set of these defenatly. am i right in thinking that with coilovers you can adjust the height anytime? <_< may sound silly to some but just double checking

yes you can adjust the height and dampning rate to you preference thats the beauty of coilovers, the normal price for d2's is 1450 shipped so we save approx 200 a unit which i think is a great saving compared to say other brands which start at 1800 plus (cusco,dms,hotbits,g4 etc). And d2's has all the features these coilovers have!.

Im open to when we should finalise the group buy hopefully soon lol. So for those who are definates put your name down and well take the shipping arrangements, payment etc from there.

So il start the list and just add ya name...

1.specialized32

2.Vvtlir

3.Saiya?

4.Rolling blk

5.JC?