MZSEXC CROlla

Croatian Princess

Wow there's a lot of love on the old TOCAU!

As for "settling" of the Pedders springs, take it from me, it doesn't happen at the rear. I guess they don't sag then Rob, maybe that's what the guy meant?

I'm happy with mine for what I paid

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no idea...i just rang the guy and hes like get pedders they dont sag and im like okay!

Grr...all springs sag. He shouldn't have said that. It's a scientific fact.

That's like saying, 'This specific big mac from 'our' mcdonalds won't make you put on weight.'

The springs are fine klara don't worry about that...i'm just annoyed at the fellow for saying that which is not true.

Note: The one thing that will 'reduce' sag considerably is coilovers, due to their design (pole + spring = stiff).

when u actually do use coilovers properly (ie rallying) they do indeed begin to sag.

Wow there's a lot of love on the old TOCAU!

As for "settling" of the Pedders springs, take it from me, it doesn't happen at the rear. I guess they don't sag then Rob, maybe that's what the guy meant?

I'm happy with mine for what I paid

What, nothing?? :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey people, im deciding for a change ......im thinkin of taking off the butterfly sticker......wat ur opinions? and also im going to get sportivo sideskirts and front lip....so if anyone can tell me of a place that sells em for reasonable price? and a place that paints at reasonable prices? .................if i do go ahead and buy my current ones will be up for sale! hope u can help :D

na. your b-fly shows looks good!

wouldnt be my first choice in decal but it doesnt look tacky or anything?!

take it off and youll look like every other regular rolla

Hey people, im deciding for a change ......im thinkin of taking off the butterfly sticker......wat ur opinions? and also im going to get sportivo sideskirts and front lip....so if anyone can tell me of a place that sells em for reasonable price? and a place that paints at reasonable prices? .................if i do go ahead and buy my current ones will be up for sale! hope u can help :D

The genuine Sportivo sideskirts and front lip are available from Toyota Klara. They are a genuine item which means that they'll fit much better. Plus there's the fact that they're made from plastic. I just like plastic because it bends. Fibreglass does to an extent, but cracks :( Unless it's really good qual.

i know they available from toyota..... i just missed out on the fog light GB :( um the cheapest sideskirts i found are $397 and the front $317 .......im fine with that price BUT painting it is expensive unless anyone knows someone that paints it privately for cheap........ ex used to know someone that would paint bodykit for case of beer.... but im no longer with the ex :(

soo klara... did u get "it" yet???

u know wat i think of ur butterfly if it was MY car... but i think it suits u so keep it... its like telling me to take my bandana off hahaha

n u'r front is nice y would u wanna change it... the sideskirts r OKAY... u gotta do the back first ;)