Shell V-Power

Hey Guys,

This isnt at all related to our rollas, but we had a bigg launch of the "new" V-Power Shell fuel here in Barbados. Shell brought a F1 car to do a demonstration so it did a few laps, then filled up with V-Power and then did a few more laps. I do some videography for a local autmotive website, so you can see the teaser here.

http://www.zhaust.com/features/1106/f1/video/F1Teaser.wmv

Qual is low for the masses

i had put some v power in my mazda 323 and the car seems to drink lot more than with vortex, but in my sportivo, its pretty much the same but v power is better response than vortex in my stivo, in the 323 vortex and v power seems to be bout the same reponsiveness

We wont get into the hove V Power vs everything else argument, however we will get into a conversation about how friggin awesome an F1 looks doing doughy's.....

Guest JDM y0 !

lol i put v power in my car. normally put in bp optimax (?). but had to fill up at shell. i thought WTF is v power ?? i looked and it costed the most out of the 3 fuels so i put it in. lol its just petrol if you ask me :P

never heard of it untill tonight.