want know can it fit my car???

but big muff in middle pic and under car ahve enough space put that on?

That's the cat coverter. It's not that big :P Would be fine.

no it's not, it's a muffler mounted east/west... the only way to tell is to get under the car and see. I believe it will fit as there is quite a bit of space around the wheel well.

You have the muffler already?

why not jack up the rear and test fit that portion? use someome elses car if you need to as you have an east/west pipe already in place.

afaik it will fit!

the same axleback system has been fitted to a 1ZZ corolla here in brisbane

as for the gains, like dyl said, it will be minimal but there will still be gains as the muffler is really there just to limit the noise produced.

but big muff in middle pic and under car ahve enough space put that on?

That's the cat coverter. It's not that big :P Would be fine.

no it's not, it's a muffler mounted east/west... the only way to tell is to get under the car and see. I believe it will fit as there is quite a bit of space around the wheel well.

You have the muffler already?

why not jack up the rear and test fit that portion? use someome elses car if you need to as you have an east/west pipe already in place.

yea i got it but no time go my freind there and see can it fit or not

yesterday i was lucky to see a jdm runx as well as allex. i actually looked closely at the muffler because i always knew it was different to what we have in aust if the barrel hangs out under the rear bar then i would say it does not fit.

Edited by kcorro

The big difference between the cars is that we have a wheel well for a full sized spare and they have one to fit a spacesaver into. So the difference in the floor height might mean that it won't fit.

seeing if you can tuck it behind the rear bar. because i saw the jdm and it is about the size of a sedan stock muffler but side ways.

Edited by kcorro

jdm is on the left because that is their market. not all ascent or conquest was made in japan but for the ones that were the muffler is on the right because it was made for another market and not jdm.

what silvabullit was saying about the wheel well is what i mean about getting a stock muffler and seeing if you can tuck it behind the rear bar. because i saw the jdm and it is about the size of a sedan stock muffler but side ways. the hatch stock muffler is a bit shorter but still you are really concerned about the barrel height.

:idea: