Preferred Service Location Listing (by State)

Hi Guys,

I am up for my 5,000km car service and considering where to go?

If any body has "good" experience with car service and price for different places why not post it on here so we could create a "preferred" list of places (By State) to service our cars.

When replying if you could indicate the following:

1. location (Suburb, State)

2. service period (i.e. kms)

3. price (AUD haha)

4. contact person, if applicable.

Please post ONLY GOOD car service places!

Sufficient :angry: bitching <_< have been expressed in other service related topics.

Cheers,

B) Artivo :P

I think that this has been brought up before. Sport1vo and I would both recommend for you to go to MCT's service dept. I've had satisfactory service with them and will not hesitate to recommend them.

trd_141 and i would vouch for nunawading(melb) toyota.

they have the newest/biggest service centre ive seen, and have all ways resolved any queries ive had with the car very quickly. i've had no complaints at all.

• 3 weeks later...

E-Gene & Sport1vo,

How were MCT with your 10K services, I'm going to be booking in my 15k service soon, I'm looking at changing where I get my servicing done, and seeing I work in the city MCT would be very convenient.

Cheers

I think that MCT is pretty good. Both Sport1vo and I are happy with the service there, plus it's really near where I work and makes it easier to drop the car off as well. They've been good so far, no complains.

Like Jana says.. ( **** am I in Luv or what ???) yer only as good as yer last race ..(ie.. Service) so it's Cannon Toyota Camberwell (Melb) for just listening an fixing wit reasonable $$ too... they're the best so far in the East for me anyway..

Mark's Motors in Clifton Street, Prahran.

Small shop run by a guy who is an ex-Toyota mechanic. One other mechanic and his dad work there.

They have done most of the family cars for almost 20 years now. Cheap, reliable, no-BS, good reports and very observant for faults and future problems.

its a new car guys, why r u taking your cars for service every 5000 km? New cars should have big problems and if they do take it in a for a warranty issue, not a service plus they only stamp it on the 10k 30k etc.. not every 5k. U can do you own oil change at home every 5k, save your self $200.

its a new car guys, why r u taking your cars for service every 5000 km? New cars should have big problems and if they do take it in a for a warranty issue, not a service plus they only stamp it on the 10k 30k etc.. not every 5k. U can do you own oil change at home every 5k, save your self $200.

I agree, but I guess it's one of those peace of mind kinda things. Though I'm sure that you'll rather have more $$$ in your pocket than piece of mind. From here on I plan to do the 5000 myself, but it'll be more of a time issue really.

I think u better have a chat to your service advisor dude...a 5000km service costs me $85!!

Southside Toyota at the Gabba is the best in Brissy

• 2 weeks later...

hmmmmmmm, I'm wondering if we can do a similar deal with Wollongong Toyota, Zeerolla, Nikich, Blade_Hunter, and other takers who have failed to surface... I think we need to do the note on the windscreen ah-la lucio_libre there are a few more stivos I've seen in the Illawarra area.....