bad drivers spotted on the road

i have seen heaps of bad drivers and mushroom head drivers on the road that really pisses me off some time, so i might start this thread and let my angers out :P

i was on springvale road last night going home from 24 hr coles i was behind a sh!t box( maybe a 1983 model mazda 323?)the mazda was doing 20 in an 80 zone!!!so i changed lane to over take him, and he speeds up to 80 i didnt want to go over the speed limit and i needed to be on the right lane, so i went behind him again, he saw me went behind him and he drops his speed to about 40!!! i thought WTF!!!! so i go into the middle lane, and he speeds up again! so i thought ***** you! dropped two gears and lift on him, he did tried to block me into his lane, but his car wasnt fast enough, so bye bye fcuking d!ck head!!!

yeah there are some stupid drivers out there

and im finding it very common for ppl to speed towards intersections and then brake at the last second....

and in one day i had 2 idiots like this that pulled out infront of me as if i wasnt there ( once on a round about and the other on an intersection )

i even got overtaken while merging to get onto the highway cause the stupid rav4 f4g behind me wasnt patient enough to wait. i mean fairs fair if i was going slowly but i was going 80 and the speed was 80....

• 3 weeks later...

hahahahaha, thats typical springvale for you :) thats why i dont drive around springvale, its packed with stupid drivers, you also get a lot of tailgaters out there.

Spingers is pretty bad - but i guess it's luck of the draw ? HID and horn at full blast for 100 meters seems to do the trick sometimes...i know my brother does that. T_T;; Was it a young person or semi semi that was behind the mazda? Tsk tsk at bad behaviour

Spingers is pretty bad - but i guess it's luck of the draw ? HID and horn at full blast for 100 meters seems to do the trick sometimes...i know my brother does that. T_T;; Was it a young person or semi semi that was behind the mazda? Tsk tsk at bad behaviour

yeah springvale is a hole! i try not to go there,the driver behind the mazda was a young bloke, i think he got nothing else to do, and he was by himself very brave of him, because theres heaps of mad people around that area

He probably just saw you and wanted to run you. Just go in front of him and slow down till 10km. Better yet drive up next to him and tell him to pull over :D Usually shut's them up.. There's always these drivers everywhere..

Was in the city for NYE, this white Sigma went through a red light down Exhibition bout 80k's collected a taxi's front bar and just kept driving.. Me or is everyone on drugs these days?

Guest JDM y0 !

ANYONE in a commodore or falcon with p plates.

and a VERY high percent of commodore and falcons without p plates also.

sorry for being general but i have too many stories to share so i just gave a generalisation :)

And what better place to flaunt your Aussie-built piece of sh*t than in the nation's capital at Summernats - which conveniently doubles as the annual bogan convention.

But, don't be a loser and actually enter your Falcodore in the event (it's the same as everyone else's anyway), just put steelies on the back and tear up the streets like the Brock-wannabe you are. When one of the thousand unmarked police vehicles catches you in the act, just point at the identical make/model 100M up the road and say "Nah coppa I just seen that c*nt doin' it ay... Yeah, nah dunno" (Be sure to sweep the VB cans - "empties" - into the passenger footwell whilst the officer is finding his way through the clouds of white smoke surrounding your vehicle).

Inside the showground (provided your Garbage Disposal Technician salary is sufficient to pay the entry fee), be sure to drink as much as is humanly possible and greet every female with a hearty "Show us ya t!ts, luv!" - this is the primary form of inter-gender communication amongst bogans. Master it and you are sure to score a "Top Sheila" - she's probably already been thrashed 3 or 4 times today (like your car, somewhat), but when has that ever stopped you, right? Thought so.

Come Monday, 10am, you regain consciousness on a footpath outside a cheap strip-joint in nearby Queanbeyan. You find your personal valuables scattered around an alley a few feet from where you're sprawled - everything that was worth something has been stolen (so luckilly all your possessions are there). Wandering towards the nearest truckstop hoping to hitch a ride home, you wonder what bogan adventure next years' 'Nats will bring....

Thus endeth my rant about Australian cars :)

Now now, settle down there mate :P

A few weeks ago, I was lining up to get into position for a parallel parking position (indicators on). As I looked through the back window to start reversing, some idiot P plater (who I thought would stop a few cars back to give me space or change lanes) just drives head on straight into my spot and steals it. I mean seriously... cmon... can you get any more rude than that?

I was with my misses at the time so I didn't want to cause any trouble, but man... I tell you if I was alone and in a bad mood... I'd sure love to kick him back to Hong Kong Bruce Lee style :lol:

Anyway, the misses got his plates and reported him on the Idiotdriver website... whatever that'll do.

LOL just had a look at that site.

I noticed the there were a fair few comments about drivers on the M5 tailgating / speeding.....

Hmmmz i wonder if the drivers who actually reported that understand the KEEP LEFT unless overtaking concept....

Probably not, so someone should report them for being idiots too. :P

Seems that ppl in NSW have an issue with speeding... looks like the government propaganda is working. :angry: Driving speed limit or below the speed limit does not mean you are safe driver.

Couldnt find my plates on there, so it must be a good thing. LOL

Edited by neK

I live in Newcastle. I'm guessing about 80-90% of the population here can't drive for ****. I've followed people the entire way to uni (10km, several roundabouts and numerous traffic lights) and they haven't used their indicator once. People change lanes when they feel like it, not when it's clear (I've almost been sideswiped by a truck on one particular occasion), people love to come flying up behind you on the bypass with high beams on, when you're already doing 10km/h over trying to overtake the slow-coach in the left lane. There are old people who take 3 intersections to get up to speed coming out of traffic lights. People who can't park properly in angle parking, even if it's nose to kerb (seriously the easiest parking ever, you barely have to turn the wheel to park). People who cut across 3 lanes without indicators because they weren't paying attention to when their turnoff was. Many people will do u-turns at traffic lights (only legal in certain places in the ACT).

And the funny thing is, although P-platers do silly things at times, I have seen all the above offences committed by people on their full licences. In my mind, the most dangerous people on the road are middle-aged people in a rush, bimbos in Excels, and old-farts in anything. Next on the list are the Patrol (rarely Landcruiser, for some reason) drivers who forget to turn their indicators off, and can't seem to bother turning their heads to see if they're about to run over someone when they change lanes

There are many times when I wish that I live in Sydney, the traffic might be **** but the drivers are miles ahead of up here. If you get stuck in the city and need to change lanes, someone well let you in no problem. Up here, you might as well wait until peak time is over.

Guest JDM y0 !

on the areas that i drive i could add at least 10 to 20 complaints every day about fcukheads that i see..... sorry about the language but hopeless/arrogant drivers annoy me more than anything.....espessially ADM y0 ! commonwhores and falcons. commodores and falcons are TAXIS not sports cars so why try to pretend and TRY to drive them sportily.

ADM FTL.

most of the cars that have arrogant/hopeless drivers are ADM (designed purely for the Australian Domestic Market) and they are foolish. my ae86 doing 80 in a 50 zone is safer than a commodore doing 40 in a 50 zone.

lol this thread is starting to turn into an ADM haters thread :)

lol at the summernats post !! that is the funniest and most true post.

edit............. idiotdriver website is the best website ever ! i will do my best to educate everybody that i know about this website so that it grows bigger and bigger.

Edited by JDM y0 !

ADM FTL.

most of the cars that have arrogant/hopeless drivers are ADM (designed purely for the Australian Domestic Market) and they are foolish. my ae86 doing 80 in a 50 zone is safer than a commodore doing 40 in a 50 zone.

until some kid playing cricket chases a ball into the street you *****!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Guest JDM y0 !

ADM FTL.

until some kid playing cricket chases a ball into the street you *****!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

sorry i guess that came out the wrong way. i oppologse. i do not go around speeding at all. it was just a figure of speech. sorry for the missunderstanding i was just saying that a sporty car is safer at higherspeeds thn a taxi commonwhore.

I got really peeved one day when this bloody genious decided to turn left from the right turn lane on the Delhi Road exit from the M2... nearly colliding with me ...

People do not care anymore, just as long as they beat the traffic (I mean, what -- it's 5 minutes you've gotta wait on the offramp if there's a bankup of traffic)

That's another thing, fools that'll race up past you only to get stopped at the next intersection... I usually look over at them thinking how much time they're really saved and how much petrol they've just expended...

Another time I had this idiot Taxi Driver (Silver Service, I'd recommend not using them as a Taxi) who felt he didn't need to slow down from the merge-in lane on Delhi Road onto the M2 ... I was going to chance it, but I didn't really feel like seeing if the driver had Insurance... to get away from this idiot I had to cross the unbroken line and prematurely get onto the motorway... lucky there was noone in the lane!

So this Taxi driver thought it would be a great idea to come up behind me later on down the motorway and sit right on my *****... so I hand-motion to slow the f... down and get off my *****. He got the point, followed by a nice email from me to Silver Service advising them of their unlawly driver!

Rant over... :)

Edited by alarum