Sydney Monthly Meet - 27th January - Last Sat of Jan at Villawood usual spot

Hi Guys,

Our next monthly meet will be in sydney on the 27th of January which is the last sat of this month.

So we are planning to meet up at the usual villawood spot at 8pm and either go from their or just hang out for a while.

Here is a map of where we meet

Also as a side note i will be bringing the spare stickers i have from the stickers group buy for more info please see "New Stickers Group Buy" for details.

villawood-map.jpg

cheers

Bill

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a mate's band playing at the Arncliffe, but they're headlining so I won't have to shoot off till much later

Maybe people who like rock / alternative could come along and make a bit of an event of it

Just putting it out there

yea sure... around my neighborhood... why the hell not :D i'll also bring the argeela (hubbly bubbly) how bout double apple n maybe cherry or watermelon flavor :D

so is it gonna be infront of bunnings or autobarn?

I dunno about the band thingee alarum... me n my group rnt really "into" rock... but maybe if your buddy starts rappin then heyy y not :D

Edited by d_ice

i don't think u would be able to drive pass 15+ hot toyota's and not notice them........:P

note: i'm working till 3am.......so unless ur still at bunnings at 4am don't wait for me. sorry guys.

did i say cherry... lol i ment strawberry ma bad... haven't tried cherry yet... but watermelon is pretty good it's the best i've tried n other more "experienced" ppl say that it is THE best there is

i'm actually planning on buying a very small one n fixing it in my center console between the seats... so i can put it up n smoke while i drive... imagine the look on the po-po's when they pull me over hahaha :D :clap: :D

what do you guys do at a meet up anyways...never been to one thats all...

they chat, stare at the cars, chat, stare at the cars, chat and stare at the cars some more! :P

pretty much...

:lol:

and if the weather is nice and there are ppl up to it they cruise!!! no hoons of course......just sensible ppl enjoying a nice drive. :D

EDIT: heaps of pictures........:D

Great was wondering if you guys were goin 2 have a meet this month :D

Me & Sam will be out there, ive gota few knew additions to my car im sure Sam will be happy to show off his custom work :)

And there is a certain CD / Memory stick if you could bring that with you so i can get the files im after ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

did i say cherry... lol i ment strawberry ma bad... haven't tried cherry yet... but watermelon is pretty good it's the best i've tried n other more "experienced" ppl say that it is THE best there is

i'm actually planning on buying a very small one n fixing it in my center console between the seats... so i can put it up n smoke while i drive... imagine the look on the po-po's when they pull me over hahaha :D :clap: :D

PIMP MY RIDE style hey!

try cherry man! ul never go back!

Also banana!

hmmmm im a maybe....... its long weekend so i gotta see ;) sorry phill :P

Cmon!

Lets try and make this January meet a <----------BIG----------> one for 2007!

aaaaaaawwwwwwwww......maybe just for u phill :P haha .....n saif she cant come with me shes busy that weekend tell mr karam soweeee hehe!

lol hahaha... its okay... just bring sum1 else... hahaha... spares

PIMP MY RIDE style hey!

try cherry man! ul never go back!

Also banana!

yea we might get cherry too haha... offcourse man we keep it pimpin... u should see my led'z in the aircon vents and under the door handles on the outside... or the plasma ball i got on the center console... we keep it pimpin yo lol