2007 Calender

Northy

Sponsered by CES

Sponsered by CES ???????

or do you mean

Sponsored by CES ? :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

and yes they are the forum sponsor ...... unless you have any other companies that would like to come on and sponsor the site and we can put their names on the calendar ???? Maybe you can get a hold of C-One or TRD or Cusco .... No ..... ok we'll try local for you .... see if you can speak to the CEO @ BB's Garage maybe thats a bit more reachable for you.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think if we all just get snappy and take some pics we can make a bit of a library to select pics from. There's a few of us that are pretty efficient with photoshop as well so touching up final selections would be easy. Heck...with Saiya, Vyets, Charms, Puzzleman etc etc etc we should come up with some great pics!

Ok its settled, you all are coming to the Spit bringing a sh!t load of Coronas (for me) and taking loads of pictures of my car And me if you like and going to make a calendar of it lol :clap::clap: :P

ok ppl i know we all luv our cars-particularily those who own corollas. but i do agree with the previous statement it would be better to have a non bias choice on the calander, as i can already tell it will turn into a big argument over which car is "better" and what car should be shown etc

and for the record micky tee - all u had to do was ask for me to put my doors down, no need to be rude

Edited by Aimee_B

• 2 weeks later...

Oh boy...i'm staying out of this now. If my car is finished I won't want it on the calender lol.

ok ppl i know we all luv our cars-particularily those who own corollas. but i do agree with the previous statement it would be better to have a non bias choice on the calander, as i can already tell it will turn into a big argument over which car is "better" and what car should be shown etc

and for the record micky tee - all u had to do was ask for me to put my doors down, no need to be rude

Yeah don't be rude mick you ****** ****. Leave poor Aimee alone otherwise you can just go **** ******* **** and **** ***** ****** as well.

Ps: ******* **** too.