2007 Calender

Northy

silva i agree about your idea cos its gonna cause a massive fight.... who's gonna choose the cars in the end?

u put all the cars up for a vote, everyone will vote for their own.

Silvers vote?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah a montage for the front cover is the go.

Cant you only vote once on a voting pole? Not everyone is going to put up a pic of there own car for the calender. If you can only vote once and everyone votes for there own car everyone's even to start with.

then the people who havent posted a pic can make the decision.

Also the other good idea i liked that was mentioned, was the group photo's of 2, 3, 4 or more cars, that way more members get to be in the calender, instead of just 12 (there are alot of members). but having said that, i think if your in a group shot you forfet your chance of being in a single shot.

Edited by RoLLing BLK

im just about ready to give up trying to get this off the ground.....everyone wants to do there own thing and nobody has sent a single shot in....

like myself i think everyone is just trying to make helpful 'sugestions' on how it could be done farely (if You do get to many pics) and also to get variety and quantity of members in. Dont give up on us now Northy :P

Theres a couple of good shots above. :)

Edited by RoLLing BLK

Hey this is a great idea but i do agree with some of the previous comments in regard to in fighting and also too many members rides!

What if we did a shoot with all the members in the different states and areas then the pictures are judged by a panel from the moderators on this site?

Just a thought......sh!t i must have not drank enough Coronas on the weekend if im coming up with thoughts like that lol!

Hey this is a great idea but i do agree with some of the previous comments in regard to in fighting and also too many members rides!

What if we did a shoot with all the members in the different states and areas then the pictures are judged by a panel from the moderators on this site?

Just a thought......sh!t i must have not drank enough Coronas on the weekend if im coming up with thoughts like that lol!

my idea, good work Flier glad someone else has a brain! (and layed off the corona's ;) )

gimme til this weekend i'll have some nice photos

yeah i think i might give the car a clean and get some piccies...

in regards to getting them made - my girlfriend got one made up at christmas time at some place in castle hill and she reckons it costs like 17 bucks, and you just give them your CD of pics and choose a design...

17 bucks is a damn sight cheaper and easier than getting em sent over from america...

ill investigate further..

considering the blue bombshell has a new custom colour (dusty blue) i think it should be the cover car :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::toast::toast::toast::toast:

oh and i forgot 2 mention i also have matching tint colour ;) ;) ;) ;) DUSTY :D:D:D

Edited by xoom

I think the cover should be a montage of a lot of members cars then each month a featured car that deserves to be there on it's merits whether it's a Sportivo or Ascent or Levin.

so camry's aren't cars now eh

rudeness noted :P

*update*

Simple Cover

post-2396-1170676354_thumb.jpg

Send your pics into Northy and then the mod team will vote on which pics make the cut or not. Doesn't matter what the car is(doesn't have to be a Corolla) so long as the picture is of a high quality and of course your car is in a very presentable state. Like I have said group shots will cause arguments cause undoubtedly some will say that "those 2 cars deserve to be there but this one and that one doesn't" if you know what I mean.