2007 Calender

Northy

after reading the thread in the buy/sell section id like to see if there was enough intrest to make a calender, we would need 13 shots and the calender would look like this but with our own pics, im quite happy to sort this all out all I need are the pics, so post them up.

Printed: 13 pages, 13.5" x 19", coil binding, full-color interior ink

Start Date: January 1, 2007

Duration: 12 months

Cost : $20US and you will be able to order them online.

Rules

1) you must post a web sized pic for us to have a look at.

2) you must email ( corey@cnorth.com.au ) me the full size pic from the digital camera OR a high res scan if its from a film, I wont accept anything else as the prints will look crap.

3) Only one entry per person & per car (so no more then one shot of the same car)

if we get more then 13 pics they will all go to a poll for the front cover, and the rest will go into a poll with the top 12 going inside and the months will be drawn at random.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds good. I had this idea a while back and had inquired about the costs but the final prices were too much. $20US is reasonable though.

IMO, if it does work out which I think it will... the front cover photo should be a group photo whether it's a QLD, NSW or VIC one (doesn't matter). Some of the NSW ones look really good. Then inside can be the individuals. What you reckon?

BTW, sticky this in the Club Lounge man.

Seeing how it was my idea :P (discussed with BB) you know i'm very interested Corey and would also like to be part of the decision process helping out anyway i can. :D

Also i'll have a pic for u shortly when i get a real camera.

Also, do they have to be 1 car in the shot?

I know one car would look best but there are a few photo's i've seen with 2 cars that look real good. thoughts?

once it gets time for the pics to be submitted everyone will fight cos they will want there car there we wont get a proper vote, maybe the silvers and mods could pick :P haha

yeah thats what im worried about too...

alot of cars and only 12 months...

how bout this- we either use this thread or start another, and everyone puts up the pic/pics (max of say 3) they think should/could be on the calendar.

then one of the mods should take charge and everyone should send a PM to them saying which pic they want in there (1 vote only), and im pretty sure we'll have at least 12 different votes...

and off we go...

give it a week or so nomination/voting time... from today till like... 12th or 13th feb... then hopefully the calendars will be in for the beginning of march...

I think the cover should be a montage of a lot of members cars then each month a featured car that deserves to be there on it's merits whether it's a Sportivo or Ascent or Levin.