The Day at Willowbank

Well just got back from 13 runs down the 1/4 mile and i think its safe to say that we wall had a great day. My CAI has proven its worth by grabbing me a 15.17.

im no.9

15%20sec_resize.JPG

there is also some footage from the day so once i get my hands on it ill be hosting it for all to see

Was a great day indeed :D "YAY NORTHY!!!"

Was great to see the Stivo and ascent/levin guys geeting together and having a good time on the track. We could literally do a run then drive back and line up again (which we did numerous times)

Was good to also race against someone other than Shao although we managed to have our fair share in our personal 'grudge match' ;)

Once things have been finished with the recall we will hit the track again and see how the times differ :D

So up till now whos the fastest 2ZZGE and 1ZZFE? Seems like the 1ZZFEs are kicking our ****s!! What is Shao's time with the lightweight fly and better clutch i would expect a 0.2 sec deduction in 0-100 and 0.5 deduction for 1/4mile. I know the updated Euro Civic TypeR with a new lighter flywheel managed to drop 0-100 from 6.8 - 6.6s.

u were there hames u would have seen the magical moment that Northy experienced after being handed the time sheet by me :P

I was indeed bud...thats why i saw that Northy was a little slower then the sportivos every race (althought i must say he did hold up real well!)...

But the 15.17 is an error...occasionally the tracks do make the errors and anyone could see that number 9 was behind the other lad the whole way...it has made these errors before for a mate of mine (didnt show the MPH either)...

i think it could be shaohaok's time of 15.5 at willowbank awhile back, unprepped (spare wheel, normal tire pressures, slightly damp track) im not sure wot times the boys ran last weekend tho.

heres a clip previously posted here of him doing it with ugly massiveeee wheel spin.

i rekon he could get low 15's maybe high 14's ;) anyone know wot he ran last weekend? :unsure: :o B)

clip here

timeslip here