Summer holidays in Australia

3zzfe

how long do you want to stay and what do you want to see?

Australia is a BIG place...

10 or 15 days

I don't know what there's to see, I don't know Australia

Sydney is a great city, Melbourne is the temple of speed, but I don't know if there is something else most beautiful......

how long do you want to stay and what do you want to see?

Australia is a BIG place...

10 or 15 days

I don't know what there's to see, I don't know Australia

Sydney is a great city, Melbourne is the temple of speed, but I don't know if there is something else most beautiful......

If u can get urself into a 4 wheel driving trip (they are awesome :) , and yes there are many beautiful places) do it! Some examples are the Cape York trip, Kimberley trip (both of which I have done) and many many more. But this may be difficult to do seeing as u r coming from overseas :( (besides renting one of those Britz 4wd's n buying some equipment for camping etc then booking a tag-along tour)

Australia is very different to Italy, but if you're making the long trip over here, you don't want to experience the cities only - you can do that anywhere in the world.

Like Grima88 said an off road trip/tour would be great. But it really depends on what kind of activities you like to do? Beaches/Forests/Cities - Bars/Night clubs/Going bush?-Camping?

Like Grima88 said an off road trip/tour would be great. But it really depends on what kind of activities you like to do? Beaches/Forests/Cities - Bars/Night clubs/Going bush?-Camping?

mmmhh.......cities and beaches :)

if you coming with Euro or pounds you will be more than able to afford it here.

but you must see the barrier reef! id say up cairns way. Sydney of course!

Adelaide,melbourne if you like festivity,art and culture

if you coming with Euro or pounds you will be more than able to afford it here.

but you must see the barrier reef! id say up cairns way. Sydney of course!

Adelaide,melbourne if you like festivity,art and culture

I agree the Great Barrier Reef is one spot you dont want to miss, plenty of islands to choose from and great beaches. try Whitsundays.com.au.

If you dont mind going inland, go see Ayres Rock and The Kathrine Gauge.

Im going to both, Ayres Rock in march and the Whitsundays in april (honeymoon) i cant wait :yahoo::yahoo:

All of the above you wont see anything else like it in the world :D I love aussie

Mate come to Brisbane and I'll hook you up with a Fraser island or Great barrier reef tour. I work part time for Sunset Safari's doing 4WD tours to these and other locations. PM me and I'll see if I can help!! We'll also organise a Brissy members meet up as well if we can.

Mate come to Brisbane and I'll hook you up with a Fraser island or Great barrier reef tour. I work part time for Sunset Safari's doing 4WD tours to these and other locations. PM me and I'll see if I can help!! We'll also organise a Brissy members meet up as well if we can.

Yes I have to agree, listen to this man. I just came back from Brisbane and Surfers Paradise (not even Fraser or anything like that), and that was...aweeesome. So imagine what Fraser or the Great Barrier is like lol.

If he can't handle the heat then come in spring. best times would be later in the year around September/October. Not too hot but still warm enough to go for a swim. Also not peak tourist time like it is in Summer.