EOI ! [SYD] day meet for mid april

If the Canberra peeps are up for it maybe we could meet halfway between Sydney and Canberra somwhere and have a really good photo shoot like we had at the Kiama meet :D

Guys I don't care what anyone else thinks. I don't care how big the meet is. I don't care what cars people have. I don't care how many people come.

As long as the right people come.

This website embodies spirit and friendship, and more importantly 'fun'.

- no control freaks telling us how to park

- no backstabbing

- no 'fun killers'

Mish, Phill, the other long term sydney peeps I need to meet you guys again. Been too long.

Klara, have to 'finally' meet you.

It's time for me to come home.

I'm in Mish. May I suggest the southern highlands? Bowral? It's not too bad. Has a nice quaint pub and cafe district.

It's my birthday on the 7th of March btw lol :P

well i have got a write up for a gong trip if people wanna go down that way (like the toy megacruise IV of '06)

canberra is just as easy

there are some nice places to visit round the half way mark, and old hume highway for the trip home

Can I suggest somewhere around Kangaroo Valley area. Some nice roads around there and not everyone has to drive them if they don't want to.

I'll do some research and get back to you all :)

sounds good dylan.

is there a place there where we could stop and get some lunch and perhaps some photo opportunities?

if so sounds like a winner!!!!

just in between canberra and sydney.

also what dates would everyone be able to make?

march 24 or 25 or 31? or april 1st?

what days would ppl be able to make?

I'm actually kind of sick of HAVING to do contrived photoshoots every meet. I'd rather just sit and relax.

Nobody forces you. If you don't want to be in the shot you don't have to be.

I'm actually kind of sick of HAVING to do contrived photoshoots every meet. I'd rather just sit and relax.

Nobody forces you. If you don't want to be in the shot you don't have to be.

Oh no, trust me Phil. There are 'certain' members on here who do force you lol.

*Cars positioned by colour

*Cars positioned by make

*Cars positioned by serial number

*Cars positioned by most recent service

*Cars positioned by the amount of times the high-cam has been hit

*Cars positioned by how many simultaneous left hand turns have been performed in the car since ownership

*Cars positioned by how frequently someone sings 'Boys Don't Cry' by The Cure in their car while checking out their gf/bf, having a sip of powerade, indicating and turning onto the hume.

Well, you get the picture lol.

Dylan, it's going to be a meet and greet ay. No stupid photoshoots, but more so, mello photoshoots :lol:

well it doesnt bother me having pics or no pics as i wont even be there. i'm putting this up so u boys and girls can have a day meet and cruise and meet up with the canberrians.

i'm sure though that no one wants to be bringing heaps of food only to find there's no where to cook it so probably a take away near a park or something would be good.

hopefully mark will be going but i don't think i can drive that far on no sleep so count me out.

no worries Mish. I'll go for a drive up there next weekend (ie not this weekend) and see what I can find.

There might be a good BBQ spot I can find.

Another option is Robertson but NOT the pie shop. There is a cool cheese place that could be worth a visit, they do free samples and stuff.

But, like I said, I'll go for a drive and see what's what (if anyone want to join me on the recy run they are more then welcome too :D )

no worries Mish. I'll go for a drive up there next weekend (ie not this weekend) and see what I can find.

There might be a good BBQ spot I can find.

Another option is Robertson but NOT the pie shop. There is a cool cheese place that could be worth a visit, they do free samples and stuff.

But, like I said, I'll go for a drive and see what's what (if anyone want to join me on the recy run they are more then welcome too :D )

yum cheese sounds good.

but what happened at the pie shop????