2007 ZRE152R Corolla Mods?

Hey fellas, just like the topic states. Now I just got my Levin ZR a couple weeks ago and I'm not entirely ready to go modding the absolute bejesus out of it. But I'm just curious.

Is there any types of engine/computer/performance in general modifications available for the '07 ZRE152R's? I wouldnt be suprised if there isnt due to the fact its only a couple months old.

Also I apologise if this is posted in the wrong spot but I honestly couldnt find a better place to put it!

Cheers fellas.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey fellas, just like the topic states. Now I just got my Levin ZR a couple weeks ago and I'm not entirely ready to go modding the absolute bejesus out of it. But I'm just curious.

Is there any types of engine/computer/performance in general modifications available for the '07 ZRE152R's? I wouldnt be suprised if there isnt due to the fact its only a couple months old.

Also I apologise if this is posted in the wrong spot but I honestly couldnt find a better place to put it!

Cheers fellas.

very limited parts from toyota.jp

just check out modellista for auris

hmmmmm well im sure theres a few things out there just have to look and look hard

you can probably get springs for em king's are usually quick to get their stuff out try wholesale suspension penrith and see what they've got.

rims are already existing so you can get them right away

sure somebody will soon make some stuff for these maybe make a cai kit

i rekon anyone making stuff like that will cash in on it pretty soon

http://www.tte.de/cm_auris_E15_TF1.htm

Here's the European Toyota sports (like our TRD), We have the Auris E15, they basically identically the same, well they are I guess.

They have some exhaust, front & rear Bumper, Spoiler (Which I got :yahoo: ) and more.

I bought my spoiler and it took only 2 weeks to get here

post-4631-1194160216_thumb.jpg

post-4631-1194160258_thumb.jpg

http://www.tte.de/cm_auris_E15_TF1.htm

Here's the European Toyota sports (like our TRD), We have the Auris E15, they basically identically the same, well they are I guess.

They have some exhaust, front & rear Bumper, Spoiler (Which I got :yahoo: ) and more.

I bought my spoiler and it took only 2 weeks to get here

how much did the spoiler set you back if you don't mind me asking.

i dont mind the whole kit actually, rear bumper, spoiler, skirts, front bumper, even the twin pipes make it look really nice :P

• 2 months later...
Is it worth changing the stock low-beam bulbs for Philips BlueVision ones? Does the buld sit behind the projector thing-o?

They are direct swap for stock bulbs. The stock bulbs are philips OEM. What do you want out of the new bulbs anyway? Better vision? or just wana make it look coller?

Edited by sugizo_esp

King Springs do lowered srpings for the ZRE152. The springs lower it about 30 mm all round.

How much will it cost to get it done right?

And for lowering, just springs will do? No need to replace suspension??

Usually to supply and fit King Springs you're look at around $350.00.

If you're doing it just for looks, just the springs will suffice, you will have no problems. Improved handling will come from changing both Springs and shocks.

King Springs do lowered srpings for the ZRE152. The springs lower it about 30 mm all round.

no need to replace the suspension the springs only drop the car an inch and a 1/2 when you go lower than 2 inches is when youd consider changing the shocks i dont know how low this models shocks will go without the pistons bottoming out and stuffing the shocks.

cost? no idea prolly $150 i always do my own fitting but i think pedders tried to charge me that ages ago so thats all ive got to go on

Is it worth changing the stock low-beam bulbs for Philips BlueVision ones? Does the buld sit behind the projector thing-o?

They are direct swap for stock bulbs. The stock bulbs are philips OEM. What do you want out of the new bulbs anyway? Better vision? or just wana make it look coller?

Better visibility and a slightly white tinge to the light emitted. That's what the BlueVision can achieve right? Or do you consider the difference not worth it?

Bluevision will give a nice whiter light and will appear to be brighter, but in fact they don't give any more visibility than the oem globes. You notice this especially when driving in the rain.

Philips Vision plus or Narva plus 50 however do give greater visibility BUT they do not have a nice white light.

So it depends if you want better vision or a better look.

Something that does help alot in making your lights appear whiter is simply changing over the parkers to Bluevision ones.

Usually to supply and fit King Springs you're look at around $350.00.

If you're doing it just for looks, just the springs will suffice, you will have no problems. Improved handling will come from changing both Springs and shocks.

umm, interesting. I was looking at the TMS springs which are designed for the ZRE's shocks. Cost around $350au itself without shipping, installation and wheel align.

I was conversing with a guy at TMS and he sent me a spreadsheet with all the prices there, and for everything i wanted.

Springs, Bumpers front and rear, Twin pipe exhaust system, spoiler came to like $3,000 or so all up AUD

I was conversing with a guy at TMS and he sent me a spreadsheet with all the prices there, and for everything i wanted.

Springs, Bumpers front and rear, Twin pipe exhaust system, spoiler came to like $3,000 or so all up AUD

could u send me the spreadsheet prices?

Bluevision will give a nice whiter light and will appear to be brighter, but in fact they don't give any more visibility than the oem globes. You notice this especially when driving in the rain.

Philips Vision plus or Narva plus 50 however do give greater visibility BUT they do not have a nice white light.

So it depends if you want better vision or a better look.

Something that does help alot in making your lights appear whiter is simply changing over the parkers to Bluevision ones.

thanks for the tips. where can i get the philips or narva's at a good price? what should i be paying?

Can't seem to find the pricelist I got, I'll keep looking. I know i did not delete it.

Can't seem to find the pricelist I got, I'll keep looking. I know i did not delete it.

share share share!