Got the grills from Thailand

BONDIE

Well i got the grills from Thailand. They come in a carboard box with good wrapping. After liasing with Ying Ying, I Payed by pay pal on Monday the 18th of August and have just received them tonight on 25 August. Total of 7 days.

It is successfull, and im stoked. Well i can say, this company can be trusted and is a good supplier. I will post the link, contact, email address, pay pal account name to pay, guys name. All the info tonight, for people who are interested in sourcing out merchandise through them.

Also if anyone has any questions, i will be happy to help. The hard part was talking to the guy through email, but now we have established a link, it should be easy as. Pretty much you tell him what you want - he emails you the invoice - you pay by pay pal - and he sends it.

Im not sure of the rules, Am i allowed to post this info? To be honest i havent read all the rules, - Well basically im not trying to sell anything, just providing the link for you guys really.

If the link gets squashed, because i have broken a forum rule, just PM me and ill give you the details.

Here are some pics.

sweet. u did the smart thing and bought the two :)

i'll do that (when i get me car)

Actually the black one is spags. I got the chrome one, depending on how it looks, i might be colour coding with my silver aurion. My wheels only have half chrome and the other half is sorta gun metal grey. So i might have to get it sprayed.

sweet. u did the smart thing and bought the two :)

i'll do that (when i get me car)

Actually the black one is spags. I got the chrome one, depending on how it looks, i might be colour coding with my silver aurion. My wheels only have half chrome and the other half is sorta gun metal grey. So i might have to get it sprayed.

so u split the delivery costs? sweet!

how much to ship 2 grilles.

Edited by Freddo

F*ckin sweeeeet my grille! haha

is that black mesh i can see??

hoping so

Yeah dude thats black mesh. I emailed your work address. Got em tonight. Ill pack it up and weigh it and get a cost to send it to Kal, and ill email you at work tommorrow. Got wednesday off so i can send it then.

The only thing good about this thread is Pay Pal is a secure payment method.

If you dont receive your goods there is a good chance you will get your money back.

On a second note - If you get the link removed for breaking the rules, giving it in PM is probably no better

The only thing good about this thread is Pay Pal is a secure payment method.

If you dont receive your goods there is a good chance you will get your money back.

On a second note - If you get the link removed for breaking the rules, giving it in PM is probably no better

Well i thought i would be the guinee pig for everyone, as everyone is was chasing grills. If i was gonna lose my money i was prepared to take the chance, but if it was to come through, then atleast everyone would have a link so they could upgrade their vehicle.

I was jubious whether it was going to be successful as well, but i am now im just sharing the knowlege. Im not trying to sell the product, nor am i going to sell the product, just informing where products are available and what worked for me with the quest to get this product.

Shi*t man, surely i cant be breaking the rules for helping people out, anyways ill place the post up tonight,

Edited by BONDIE

Hey!

those grill look fantastic!

Have you installed them on?

Can you take a pic when it's done?

Cos I really wanna see how those two grills look like when they are on.

I am thinking of painting the mesh part in black of my grill.

HEHE

Anyway great job!

Hey!

HEHE

Anyway great job!

Cheers dude.

Havent installed it yet, but will post a pic once ive done it. Putting the chrome one on, the black one is spags. The chrome one is really bright, so depends how it looks, might have to colour- code it. Next step, to get some sort of lip kit or body kit.

Hey!

HEHE

Anyway great job!

Cheers dude.

Havent installed it yet, but will post a pic once ive done it. Putting the chrome one on, the black one is spags. The chrome one is really bright, so depends how it looks, might have to colour- code it. Next step, to get some sort of lip kit or body kit.

hi mate ,,you installed it yet? im really interested in the chrome one.

cheers

FAT

Well i got the grills from Thailand. They come in a carboard box with good wrapping. After liasing with Ying Ying, I Payed by pay pal on Monday the 18th of August and have just received them tonight on 25 August. Total of 7 days.

It is successfull, and im stoked. Well i can say, this company can be trusted and is a good supplier. I will post the link, contact, email address, pay pal account name to pay, guys name. All the info tonight, for people who are interested in sourcing out merchandise through them.

Also if anyone has any questions, i will be happy to help. The hard part was talking to the guy through email, but now we have established a link, it should be easy as. Pretty much you tell him what you want - he emails you the invoice - you pay by pay pal - and he sends it.

Im not sure of the rules, Am i allowed to post this info? To be honest i havent read all the rules, - Well basically im not trying to sell anything, just providing the link for you guys really.

If the link gets squashed, because i have broken a forum rule, just PM me and ill give you the details.

Here are some pics.

Like your idea about changing the colour think it would be just to much chrome!!! Just my thoughts anyway

Bondie...U finished up with ur install and paint? Post up some pics.?

Was wonderin whether ur grill would end up the same with the Actual Original grill in Asia if u painted it black.

Bondie...U finished up with ur install and paint? Post up some pics.?

Was wonderin whether ur grill would end up the same with the Actual Original grill in Asia if u painted it black.

Maaaaaaaaaaaan, ive had a huge weekend and now one hungover mofo. It was to bright outside today to do anything, i would have fried like a vampire, and my shed has another car in it, imdoing up at the moment, so i placed it in the too hard basket. Ill post some photos in a couple of days when i recover, then will make a decision whether im gonna colour code it or not. But your right the grill is very bright and shinny. Em - Maybey thats the hangover talking.

Edited by BONDIE

• 6 months later...

Here are some pics.

Here are some pics.

Hi Bondie,

I have a 2009 Corolla Sedan & would like to get the sports grille & smoked headlamps from Thailand.

Any chance you may want to forward me the details of your contact in Thailand?

Thanks heaps.

Kumar

Here are some pics.

• 4 months later...

Here are some pics.

sweet lookin grills mate..

when u got the grills from thailand, did it come with the grills where ur plate number is or u bought it seperately?

sweet lookin grills mate..

when u got the grills from thailand, did it come with the grills where ur plate number is or u bought it seperately?

He's gone man..Bondie sold his car.. Haha.. He's no longer here...

In the interest of answering your question, the grill that he bought didn't come with the one under. Either he bought it separately or he DIY-ed the one under.. Forgot which..

Edited by VF-X

In the interest of answering your question, the grill that he bought didn't come with the one under. Either he bought it separately or he DIY-ed the one under.. Forgot which..

The grill for underneath was DIY'ed from the same grill he used for the main one. I got my grill at the same time he purchased his second front chrome grill and was talking to him a bit about it.

I believe he got the plate relocating bracket elsewhere.

The grill for underneath was DIY'ed from the same grill he used for the main one. I got my grill at the same time he purchased his second front chrome grill and was talking to him a bit about it.

I believe he got the plate relocating bracket elsewhere.

Whats doin, "beasts are looking good boys" Just passing through, seen the question about the grill.

Correct-a-mundo, yes , the bottom grill was a DIY'ed from a second verison of top one. Pretty easy to do, the material cuts like butter with a fine hacksaw.

The bracket used for the bottom plate is the same used in the middle of the front end, just re-located. It was a temporary position though as:

My plan was to get rid of the number plate all together and replace it with a exact custom sticker of my number plate (black writing with grey background). This would give the illusion of the numberplate being incorporated into the car front end.

It was to be placed where my trd sticker was located(see below), this would cover up the 2 holes there for the number plate bracket. The sticker would have allowed me to keep a nice smooth, clean, tough front end, without intrusion of thick dirty numberplate sticking out like dog balls. Unfortunately never got around to it.

Keep up the good work, cant wait to see your guys beasts with the bodykits on.

Looking good, Laterzzzzzzz dudes.

Bondie.

post-7809-1249174545_thumb.jpg

Edited by BONDIE