SYDNEY MEET

Cruise Details: THIS FRIDAY 22ND

Place: westpoint blacktown carpark Level 3

As for the parking arrangement park on level 3 AS U GO DOWN THE RAMP FROM LEVEL 4 U SHOULD COME TO A GIVE WAY SIGN ON LEVEL 3, TURN RIGHT, THEN RIGHT AGAIN AND THEN LOOK STR8 AHEAD N U WILL SEE CARPARKS UP AGAINST THE BACK OF THE PARKING LOT..

meet.jpg

also heres the street view

meet1.jpg

Time: 8pm

What we r doing:

Having a few games at playtime, going to get sumthing to eat, then cruising to Hawkesbury Lookout

BRING A CB/HAND HELD RADIO SO WE CAN COMMUNICATE WHISLT DRIVING FOR FREE

this for everyone who went, or anyone who missed out like me

who wants to go? :unsure:

Edited by addy287

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I'll show up but I'm not playing aqua.. Most def go if we go for a drive afterwards.. And if mt druitt coles is coming I'll stay a distance behind lol

haha nah i dont want to play golf either, i just wanna see ur cars, take photos and go for a drive sumwhere

Supp boys!!!

If i do come lets head out to blacktown playtime to play sum games then we'll head off to the mountain...

STAY CLEAR OF MT DRUITT COLES hes a LOCO DRIVER!!! LOL... hahahahahahaahaha

I'm up for anything...tell me the time and place and i'll be there...

btw how could his rolla keep up with urs? or weren't u guys going for it? :huh:

We should organise a place to meet up at..

Nah bro his rolla wouldnt stand a chance against ours... lol! Hes saving up to buy a celica...

We were just cruzin in a line n nate aka ARMSTRONG was takin pics of every1.. It was a gunn nyt!

WDF!!!!! OMG Boys this was one lil mistake come on man this is sad!!!!!! dnt be dogs on me bros .... and i might come not sure ... but i will see =]... i tell my mate with da liberty he told me later on dat he would of come to da cruise.... and well da only reason u should stay back if my car blows up cause of overheating... anyways... GTLOST did u come in mount druitt coles??? today i think i saw ya

WDF!!!!! OMG Boys this was one lil mistake come on man this is sad!!!!!! dnt be dogs on me bros .... and i might come not sure ... but i will see =]... i tell my mate with da liberty he told me later on dat he would of come to da cruise.... and well da only reason u should stay back if my car blows up cause of overheating... anyways... GTLOST did u come in mount druitt coles??? today i think i saw ya

Yo MT DRUITT COLES WASSUP??? Yeah bro i came in not long ago... Sweet bro i bet u wont make the same mistake again on the next cruz aye?? Just come on the next 1 n we'll go play games at btown then we'll cruz to the mountain again... MAKE SURE U BRING COOLANT!!!

GTLO5T....u seem to know a good place to meet....gimme the address and i'll edit the first post

also where is this mountain that u guys cruised up? sounds like fun, although the camry is a bit of a boat lol

Aight well wen me n mates go on cruzes we usually meet up at GREAT WESTERN HUNGRY JACKs, MT DRUITT STARBUCKS or MT DRUITT CAR WASH... So its up to u guys where use wana meet up at...

The lookouts called Hawkesbury Lookout its on Springwood Road its a pretty funn drive...

I think playtime closes at 10 or 10.30 so we mite need to meet up abit earlier if we wana get a few games in...

Hows about gettin a feed b4 we cruz upto the lookout???

Dont worry ADDY287 u cars sweet bro who cares if its a boat!!! LOL!! i bet it'll sound PHAT!!

Aight well wen me n mates go on cruzes we usually meet up at GREAT WESTERN HUNGRY JACKs, MT DRUITT STARBUCKS or MT DRUITT CAR WASH... So its up to u guys where use wana meet up at...

The lookouts called Hawkesbury Lookout its on Springwood Road its a pretty funn drive...

I think playtime closes at 10 or 10.30 so we mite need to meet up abit earlier if we wana get a few games in...

Dont worry ADDY287 u cars sweet bro who cares if its a boat!!! LOL!! i bet it'll sound PHAT!!

that it does my friend. :P

so you reckon, meet at playtime have a few games....go have sum food, go for a drive

that it does my friend. :P

so you reckon, meet at playtime have a few games....go have sum food, go for a drive

Cant wait to hear it ROAR!!!

Yeah bro we could meet up there! Just see wot the other guys wana do...

Probably should meet on the level below the top floor coz there will be less cars n we can park in a line n take pics then go play DAYTONA n DEAL OR NO DEAL!! thats a GUNN game...

Should we all exchange numbers or sumthin just incase sum1 gets lost??

LYK THE OTHER NYT!! hahahahahahaha

Lets do a roll call, see whos definetly coming....

Definetly:

-addy287 (and friends)

-GTLO5T

-Armstrong

Maybe:

-Toyo Assassin

-123R-Prozak

is that it?

btw GTLO5T to prevent people getting lost, could u provide a map of where we meet on google maps or sumthing. Once were at the meet if we feel its necessary to exchange numbers we can.

One thing, bring hand held CB radios, mad fun

what time???? cause i just found out that i aint workin on friday... hahah and this time we need more people to come i think it would be more fun with alot more people going =]... SAME SPOT ASD BEFORE GTLOST???

and are we going to be meeting a wespoint blacktown LEVEL 3?????

hope maximas can come along i want to check out his ROLLA lol

Edited by Toyo Assassin

what time???? cause i just found out that i aint workin on friday... hahah and this time we need more people to come i think it would be more fun with alot more people going =]... SAME SPOT ASD BEFORE GTLOST???

and are we going to be meeting a wespoint blacktown LEVEL 3?????

hope maximas can come along i want to check out his ROLLA lol

not the same spot....GTLO5T suggested the playtime place (which he will provide a map) and yes we need heaps of people to come once we finalise time and place we can post on other forums...

btw i'll be bringing a minimum of 2 cars with me, tell ur friends guys

Hey man im 70% in and ill try and bring my mate and his supra and another mate with his liberty.

Also as Wy asked (GTL05T) maps :D

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&sou...=16&iwloc=A

also heres the street view

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&sou...=16&iwloc=A

Edited by Ascendant Rice

guys...links dont work

U'll need to post it up as an image

Yeah it does click on wills post... It should be a gunn nyt hopefully more cars come!!! Fingers crossed...

We just gota figure out a tym...

guys...links dont work

Yeah it does click on wills post... It should be a gunn nyt hopefully more cars come!!! Fingers crossed...

We just gota figure out a tym...

hmmm yer it would be nice if we could make it a 8pm there, so more time for pics, and gaming LMAO!!!!!

guys...links dont work

fixed....

as for the time, we dont want it to be too late, but not too early so we get caught in traffic.

if we meet at 8:30 or sumthing?

and also wot level of the carpark?

edit: just read toyo's post

8 sounds good

FIRST POST FIXED

Edited by addy287