[SYD] Day Cruise & Meet - 25th July, 2009

Hi Everyone!!!

i know it's been a loooong time since i arranged a meet and greet and cruise but the wait is over!!!

Pete and myself have organized a fun filled day of cruising!!

WHERE WE MEET: We will be meeting @ the BP in Glendenning @ 830am it's on Richmond Rd corner of Stone St. (There is a hungry jacks attached to this servo so you can all get breakie there while we are waiting for the rest to arrive). departing 9am SHARP!! I know it's early but we need time to get into groups to ensure no one gets lost along the way and exchange mobile numbers for those who have no cb.

WHEN: SATURDAY 25th JULY, 2009

WHAT TO BRING: A GOOD ATTITUDE and SMILEY FACES!!!!!!! :D also CB radios and some cash for lunch and/or breakie and a full tank of fuel.....round trip is about 250kms so ensure your car has more then enough fuel for the trip. Lots of photo ops here so don't forget your cameras too!!!

here's a link of the cruise:

CLICKY!!

as you can see the roads are a bit twisty and windy and aren't exactly the fastest way to our destination so ensure that we all take it easy on the twisties and only drive at the pace you and your car is comfortable with.

lets get a list going i will start

1. M_M

2. Mentok

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

awesome guys!!!

i have a few stickers to sell from SB too( the new ones........ and a few of the very first tocau stickers to give away for free!!

M_M, i shotgun a couple stickers please :D :D

anyways, i wont confirm until closer to the date.. but most likely be attending as well

btw, can we expect an appearance from Xoom/Bill . . . wiseman's ferry cruise last year was great, albeit before a few of us got seperated LOL

Cruise route looks awesome, will hopefully be there providing I'm not working...

Just need to find me a talented passenger/s to keep me entertained along the way :)

oooohhhhh, just checked and thats the same day as the Street Commodores Charity Cruise...

Will have to work it out closer to the date...

Edited by Rolla Boy

Cruise route looks awesome, will hopefully be there providing I'm not working...

Just need to find me a talented passenger/s to keep me entertained along the way :)

oooohhhhh, just checked and thats the same day as the Street Commodores Charity Cruise...

Will have to work it out closer to the date...

ben what direction they headed? same?

dam i wont be able to go.... cause i work on saturdays :@ oh well hope u guys go off and have some fun =D... and street commodores aye hmmmmm they see me rolling in my car they will defintly look at me funny and shout out oi get back in place cum with us yo :P lol

Edited by Toyo Assassin

hope to be there for this one. doing the brass monkey run with the mx5 guys the week before. 100+ cars tops down 6am over the mountain to bathurst. i hope to be thawed out by the next weekend. do you guys use am or fm cbs?

hope to be there for this one. doing the brass monkey run with the mx5 guys the week before. 100+ cars tops down 6am over the mountain to bathurst. i hope to be thawed out by the next weekend. do you guys use am or fm cbs?

Did the Bathursat Run with the MX5 guys recently in my Cappa good day and good fun too!

But that is a week before...not the same day so you really have no excuse not to come.

Billy Bob or should I say Billy Yalla Habib....are you coming? It wouldnt be the same without some Kebabs!

:lol:

Edited by Cappuccino

forgot to mention this will replace the monthly villawood meet....so that's it for this month hope you all can make it!!

toyo, u always talk about there not being any meets now there is one you chicken out!! gosh.............call in sick or swap shifts it won't kill you.

time to meet all of us in person !!

put your $$$ where you mouth is and show up!!! :P

forgot to mention this will replace the monthly villawood meet....so that's it for this month hope you all can make it!!

toyo, u always talk about there not being any meets now there is one you chicken out!! gosh.............call in sick or swap shifts it won't kill you.

time to meet all of us in person !!

put your $$$ where you mouth is and show up!!! :P

Yo mish i dont mean to be a smarty pants but toyo always rocks up!!! LOL!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha!!!!!

dont know if i can make it now .plans for the week before changed. not going on mr2 run, not going on brass monkey run, now going to MG club hillclimb. mr2 run moved to sun 26th . dont know if i can get away from misses and bub on sat and sun. dont think it will be worth asking?. see you next time maybe. been told i have to show my face before i can try and sell my wheels and cheap carbon goodies.

bad timing for me..

havn't been around for a while coz I just moved to new home..

and parents are here so if lucky, might pop in just before u guys leave for a quickie..

and I have my rolla no more.. :(