vtec yO!

Watch out bill. I had a feeling something like this would happen. lol.

Brian the n/a fiend.

my guess is Bangn lost in in the mountains and hit a Honda and all that remains is the engine. :P

Don't think Xoom has anything to worry about unless the Honda engine is getting a dose of forced induction.

Brian the n/a fiend.

my guess is Bangn lost in in the mountains and hit a Honda and all that remains is the engine. :P

Don't think Xoom has anything to worry about unless the Honda engine is getting a dose of forced induction.

I've seen K20A's that run 12's Brennden. I dunno, I'm scared lol.

Brian the n/a fiend.

Not with a corolla gearbox :P :P :P

Brian the n/a fiend.

Not with a corolla gearbox or stock exhaust :P :P :P

looks like a b18cr. well it has the b18c oilcap and intake manifold lol. ur uncles brian? lol. or maybe b16? hrm,

as if engin swap. more like fixing her haha. wouldnt blame ya but, 2zz sux balls rofl.

i should take a pic of my car next to a rb26 even tho it dosent fit lol.

Edited by vyets

Even though i have a 2ZZGE. You must admit the hondas engines are better overall, (flame suit on) :ph34r::ph34r: at least they land in vtec on each shift unlike our gay gear boxes. Well only the 1-2 change needs a slip on the clutch, every other change is fine. But our cars are more comfortable to live with everyday, practicality i guess with 4 doors and all.

There are a hell of alot of honda's these days which are sleepers, running B18C7, boosted and hybrid B20 bottom end with B16 top. All my friends have hondas and you will be suprised what some of them run. My mate has an EG civic with B18C7 mild mods, easily running a 14.6 at WSID street trim and crappy tyres.

I still love my toyota though........ :lol::lol:

looks like a b18cr. well it has the b18c oilcap and intake manifold lol. ur uncles brian? lol. or maybe b16? hrm,

as if engin swap. more like fixing her haha. wouldnt blame ya but, 2zz sux balls rofl.

i should take a pic of my car next to a rb26 even tho it dosent fit lol.

ROFL

You know what I like watching? The clip of brian racing his mate in the type s and gradually pulling on him. Ahhhhh. That was back when brian had the heavy as 18's on their too I think.

yea a Toyota gearbox to me is no match for a comparably stock Honda gearbox. :( <_<

Lolz still...i was lookin at gettin da DC2R/DC5R for 2 years straight...n den in 2days...BAM! i changed my mind n went the practical way.....brand new Toyota Stivo...4 doors, cheaper on insurance n it'd be brand new. I am still a Honda loyalist at heart...but Toyota is up there!! ^_^

Ah the things that finance can do u to ur decisions...the power of dreams....i'm still dreaming....

Oh what a feeling?...oh i'm feelin ya vvtL-i :D

yea a Toyota gearbox to me is no match for a comparably stock Honda gearbox. :( <_<

Lolz still...i was lookin at gettin da DC2R/DC5R for 2 years straight...n den in 2days...BAM! i changed my mind n went the practical way.....brand new Toyota Stivo...4 doors, cheaper on insurance n it'd be brand new. I am still a Honda loyalist at heart...but Toyota is up there!! ^_^

Ah the things that finance can do u to ur decisions...the power of dreams....i'm still dreaming....

Oh what a feeling?...oh i'm feelin ya vvtL-i :D

*claps* well said man.

I love Hondas...it's just that parts, and the fact that the new Type S was very pricey turned me away. Later on in life I could very well convert :o