CES Feedback

Does anyone have a sound clip of the ces exhuast?

the only clip i have of a ces on a corolla .... the first car has the CES the 2nd car is stock

i can "chirp" into second and i only have a 1zz... :clap::toast::yahoo:

So it must be possible in a tivo, yeah?

i believe he was refering to chirping the tyres when changing from 1st into 2nd .... and yes most certainly a stock stivo should b able to do this .....

with regards to the other part ..... yes ur gonna need a lot more power to spin the wheels simply by coming on lift ..... trust me i know :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Yeah Xoom thats what i was thinking as well, the only way the wheels will spin is when lift engages in the wet. Bang bang Bang .... :P :P :P

If you can drive, a 1-2 lift change results in quick chirp and off you go...........and breaking the speed limit :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have a sound clip of the ces exhuast?

the only clip i have of a ces on a corolla .... the first car has the CES the 2nd car is stock

i can "chirp" into second and i only have a 1zz... :clap::toast::yahoo:

So it must be possible in a tivo, yeah?

i believe he was refering to chirping the tyres when changing from 1st into 2nd .... and yes most certainly a stock stivo should b able to do this .....

with regards to the other part ..... yes ur gonna need a lot more power to spin the wheels simply by coming on lift ..... trust me i know :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Yeah Xoom thats what i was thinking as well, the only way the wheels will spin is when lift engages in the wet. Bang bang Bang .... :P :P :P

If you can drive, a 1-2 lift change results in quick chirp and off you go...........and breaking the speed limit :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

A short shifter will help in getting that 1 to 2 chirp.

I have unbaned his original account, All he had to do was ask for the ban to be lifted and i would have done just that, there was no need to try and decieve people into thinking he was sombody that he is not. So its up to him weather he chooses to behave or not.

Corey

Sorry mate, it's my bad I should have got the story straight.

Jared

EDIT: And sorry for the tangent guys :P

Edited by grima88

OK .. finally had time to fix my rattle.. paid the guy $20 .. all he did was put little rubber caps inbetween the rubber mounts and the exhaust stopped budging.

Image097.jpg

I will upload dyno figures after dyno day in about 4-6 weeks.

:D

loving the bassy note the CES produces.. past 6000rpm all i can hear is my cai.. but guess it still sounds good :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

I have unbaned his original account, All he had to do was ask for the ban to be lifted and i would have done just that, there was no need to try and decieve people into thinking he was sombody that he is not. So its up to him weather he chooses to behave or not.

Corey

Jared

I think its crap that someone got banned for voicing their opinion on a FORUM, i thought that that was what a forum was all about. There was no malous in the post and it did not start any arguements or anything. If there is any truth to the post then people on the forum should be made aware of the 'findings' and if the claims are incorrect well then that should be shown as well. There have been user's on the forum that should have received a ban but never did.

Sorry for the late reply but i only just got back from overseas.

Corey

Jared

I think its crap that someone got banned for voicing their opinion on a FORUM, i thought that that was what a forum was all about. There was no malous in the post and it did not start any arguements or anything. If there is any truth to the post then people on the forum should be made aware of the 'findings' and if the claims are incorrect well then that should be shown as well. There have been user's on the forum that should have received a ban but never did.

Sorry for the late reply but i only just got back from overseas.

how bout you go and read some of the CES thread then get back to me....

Hmm, yes i did and before you ask me to read i mentioned this post, meaning in this topic not any previous topics, post, etc. If you want to go back to previous topics or posts, then im sure many more people on here will be guilty of something that moderators have overlooked.

• 4 weeks later...

Well i finally put the car on dyno on saturday.

The results were very different.

I managed to get 111.5kws atw with injen cai, CES system... while most stock corollas averaged 113-116kws atw.

Some of us had TRD intake and got 113kws.

Other mate had TRD intake + an exhaust tip and got 109kws.

We reckon the setup at the place wasnt right, but i just wanted to upload my results :blink:

I managed to get 111.5kws atw with injen cai, CES system... while most stock corollas averaged 113-116kws atw.

We reckon the setup at the place wasnt right, but i just wanted to upload my results :blink:

Bah...dyno.

Run it down the 1/4 my long lost twin brother! I'm sure the sheer uberness (heh...love that word) will grow on you soon.

Intake only = 15.2

Intake + exhaust = 14.7

Intake + exhaust + weight strip = 14.3

having the toughest sounding exhaust in town - Priceless

:yahoo:

lol

i love my ces so i aint parting it ..

:rolleyes:

What fuel are you using on the dyno day?

I realised seems like those who uses V-Power achieved lower power reading, regardless of what car.

I agree Dynos mean nothing for the Sportivo, its not all about peak output, its about drivability and most of all hitting lift quickly and keeping it in lift between gear changes. The CAI and exhaust will give you better quarter mile times, i have no doubt about that. Next time save your money and don't bother with dynos, have a drag day.

Intake only = 15.2

Intake + exhaust = 14.7

agreee ;) :yahoo:

Intake only = 15.2

Intake + exhaust = 14.7

agreee ;) :yahoo:

Nelson and I knew all along. Hence E _ _ _ _ _ t.

Nar har har.