TTE Parts

Has anyone installed TTE (or Toyota Motorsport as they are sometimes known) parts on their Corolla? A friend was thinking of upgrading the steering wheel on his 06 Ascent and was considering using the TTE wheel as an option to the Levin wheel. Any thoughts?

if u're wondering about quality, well TTE parts are pretty good. u could call it like TRD of europe if u want. i've had a few bits and pieces on something else other than a corolla. no quality issues.

On top of this, my mate is trying to source TTR stickers for his rolla, any idea where you would get this?

Toyota dealer?

Well, TTR (toyota team racing) is an ACT company which is run by Neal Bates and his rally team. I have seen some TTR merchandise at Canberra Toyota, but i have no idea if this is sent out further to other dealers. best ask someone at toyota to find out.

On top of this, my mate is trying to source TTR stickers for his rolla, any idea where you would get this?

Toyota dealer?

would he be interested in TRD decals..i'm clearing what i've got at the moment..:)

Toyota dealer?

Well, TTR (toyota team racing) is an ACT company which is run by Neal Bates and his rally team. I have seen some TTR merchandise at Canberra Toyota, but i have no idea if this is sent out further to other dealers. best ask someone at toyota to find out.

TTR IS ACT???

Somethings are in canberra :lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

its toyota team europe

where can we buy this in Au?

Neal Bates was in the midst of getting rights to onsell TTE parts in AUS a long time ago. Not sure what ever happened though ?

He got the rights and they do sell TTE parts though not often by the sound of things

• 2 years later...

For those who hadn't noticed TTE or Toyota Motorsport are no longer selling parts direct one now needs to go through a European Dealer