can this fit my runx z

2fast_crolla

i have a set of TE37C volks rim 17" x 7 1/2(up front) and 8 1/2 to the rear, with a +40 off set. wat i want to kno is can the 1's for the back fit without much problem ?

Edited by 2fast_crolla

If u already have a pair of them, why dont u simply try em lol

well to be honest they r 5 x114 lug pattern, and i'm gonna do a convertion to make em work, (using the camry 92' up wheel hubs) and just wanted to know if after all is done, will they fit ??

Edited by 2fast_crolla

I assume you are in South Africa and not Oz?

cos here in aus if you change the wheel hubs you will need an engineering certificate and all that, i think it would be easier to just stick with 4x100 rims for peace of mind, cost, and time.

Also, staggered setup on a rolla would just be silly. and that tyre size is wrong for a corolla, you need 215/40/17 or 205/45/17

cos here in aus if you change the wheel hubs you will need an engineering certificate and all that, i think it would be easier to just stick with 4x100 rims for peace of mind, cost, and time.

Also, staggered setup on a rolla would just be silly. and that tyre size is wrong for a corolla, you need 215/40/17 or 205/45/17

i'm in Jamaica, and as far as getting a certificate for those mods, lets just say we here in jamaica get away with murder, cause there r mods done to cars that don't even go noticed by the law, cut spring, no cat(like wat i'm running for my exaust) i mean which po po (police) is gonna jack up ur car to look unda it to c if u got a cat unda ur car.

i'm in Jamaica, and as far as getting a certificate for those mods, lets just say we here in jamaica get away with murder, cause there r mods done to cars that don't even go noticed by the law, cut spring, no cat(like wat i'm running for my exaust) i mean which po po (police) is gonna jack up ur car to look unda it to c if u got a cat unda ur car.

well dont come to Australia then, cos here they will check to see if you have a cat and if you get caught its a $14,000 fine.