TOYOTA DEALER

hey club

just want to let u know that if ur in the sydney area .. to me anyway ... the best customer service of toyota dealer would be BANKSIA STEWART TOYOTA on the PRINCESS HIGHWAY

If ur interested ... ask for a service rep by the name of NATHAN CROOKSTAN and just make sure u refer me ....ANTHONY with white corolla ... dis guy helped me so much it aint funny and he made sure that i didnt do n e thing stupid with the car interms of warranty wise. Alot of places i heard of they dont care as long as much they getting money for the company .. im willing to pay extra for the cust service !!

thanks for reading

anthony

heys

well basically he's the story

when i first got my car ... i didnt know JACK all about service n stuff n he knew that very well .. due to the way i was talking to him n stuff ... n like yeh when i came in the arvo to pay for service he asked me what kind of person am i ... n i said aww i kinda like performance tho i dont have the type of car.. n that i wanna do a full exhaust to it ... ... basically i asked all these questions based on performance and he explained it well to me in like simplified terms aka baby language .. n i said to him .. aww thats good im gonna do it .. n he was like u mite want to reconcider mate.. because ur car still has another yr n half of warranty and u dont want to ruin the warranty on it.. im like .. err what u mean ? he was like basically explaining to me about warranty n how it works .. by the end of the session with him i learn so much ... .. buh one thing that really caught me is the idea that when i ring up he knows its me ? im like fark either its ur job to remember or its ur great memory ... buh yeh really worth it to talk to him ... for a perosn that he KNEW that i didnt know jack all .. it didnt seem like he was just trying to make money for the company ....

just recently i talked to him about CAI and how it works .. and yeh whether it would void warranty n stuff n blah blah blah ... n yeh he told me that there is a possible chance that it will void .. if there was a problem with the engine caused by it .. he will call me when the warranty ppl coming and that he would make me go back home to get my air box n fit it back n bring it back to the service b 4 it gets inspected n stuff.. to me for a person that knows jack all .. das customer service ..

n e way thanks for the time to read.. i just feel right now the most noobies person HAHha

thanks

anthony

Yeh good to hear :)

ive had a deadfull time talking to Toyota sales reps, really bad time. :(

And most of the people have no idea of my questions, and have given wrong information.

Parramatta terry shields toyota, Emillio nearly had to take the issue to court.

He gave me the wrong colour car upon delivery and told me wrong information about

other dealers selling corollas from south africa, and to buy it from him because of this.

Ended up paying more then the other quotes from other dealers soo stupid of me.

Oh well learn my lesson. Plus i got my dad to come down and get him to give me the same

colour car as on the contract and an 07 model.

Long story short, happy to hear a toyota sales rep knowing his stuff.

yeh man its true, i wouldnt get anything out of it.

Anyway, he gave me shimmer instead of silver.

Shimmer is kinda blueish colour.

One of the worst experiences i had was with him.

I just had to vent my feelings.

• 2 weeks later...

I've dealt with Ford dealerships before, but first time with Toyota and they are really bad. Parts departments especially, you would think they would employ like minded individuals like us, enthusiasts. I know most of the accessories and parts for my car, and I don't even get paid for it. So many examples, I think most of the time they don't even care about what you are after? I ask if there's a Sportivo front lip for face-lift sedan (found out recently there isn't) and he told me they don't have it and if I wanted it, it would cost me $1,200? More than the price of the front bar lip painted and fitted together.

I'm still looking around for a knowledgeable parts/services area.

I've dealt with Ford dealerships before, but first time with Toyota and they are really bad. Parts departments especially, you would think they would employ like minded individuals like us, enthusiasts. I know most of the accessories and parts for my car, and I don't even get paid for it. So many examples, I think most of the time they don't even care about what you are after? I ask if there's a Sportivo front lip for face-lift sedan (found out recently there isn't) and he told me they don't have it and if I wanted it, it would cost me $1,200? More than the price of the front bar lip painted and fitted together.

I'm still looking around for a knowledgeable parts/services area.

u know what .. parts and accessories department down in banksia ... is ......... alright buh .. unless u quote them the part no and vin number of ur car they are useless LOL like the guy seems reluctant to help to find it didnt ask questions wat model my car was or whether built in jap or sa .. nothing ... .. das the only downside to banksia .. like.. for example i rang them up to ask them if they still produce the sportivo front lip for a facelift corolla ascent SA built and the guy goes... seems like they dont make it n e more nothings coming up on our computers .. im like wtf ... impossbile .. .. ok then forget it ... i talked to my service guy .. and he gave me the place where banksia toyota gets their supply from .. which is SUTHERLAND TOYOTA STEWART .... i called up .. they go .. yes they DO STILL MAKE IT ... buh there is different types... so i gave him the part no n vin no. and they found one .. im liek YES !! i ended up buying the front lip facelift sa built model 05 for 599.50

pPL .. i did alot of running around and i will be glad to share my findings for the nicest and bestest forum

SERVICE

BANKSIA - STEWART TOYOTA on princess highway ... banksia LOL ..... (02) 9599 0856.... ask for NATHAN CROOKSTAN

PARTS

KIRRAWE - STEWART TOYOTA on 56 BATH ROAD KIRRAWE ................(02) 9545 4933.....ask for BRENDAN MUNN ( dis guy will stamp TRD stuff if u dont want to go to castle hill .... i had a good talk to this guy and he said he is more than willing to stamp my TRD CAI in my service booklet to allow 1yr warranty and i oinly met the bloke for the first time lol .... if u do want tings under warranty for TRD parts call this guy up first just to confirm they dont supply it buh they can stamp it .. **** this address im giving u now .. is a whole building of parts and accessories.. its not part of the dealership in kirrawe ****

thanks guys - hope this helps out ... iuno for others buh these 2 guys help me outz

Edited by phoboi

• 1 month later...

hey guys... sorry id just like to share another great experience with my service ad.. .

recently i participated in the GB of facelift fglights organised by Orrocko aka marcus... and once i received it it was laying on my floor .. collecting dust .. due to not knowing how to installing them and waiint for the instrcutions to be translated .. i appreciated marcus help for organising and i thank him for saving us money.

in banksia toyota they employ the autoelectrician to do the electrical work for them ... and they share the earnings 40% goes to toyota and 60% goes to the electricians

by toyota i was quoted $250 for a 2.5hr job summing up to 100/hr moreless toyota labour. now u might be thinking .. dis guy is rich asking toyota to do his work... fact 1 .. i didnt know who to get to install them as im not very literate about cars internally fact 2 i rather pay toyota (since i trust them) and also they would know what they are doing in terms of a toyota accessory... having said that ... this caused a problem

the wiring on the foglights was a japan genuine hwiuch had different connector points to the fogs which couldnt be placed n e where within the sa built corollas .. even RO11AS checked his jap made car n he couldnt even get his autoelectrician to do it

the autoelectrician that look at my car was crazily confused .. without the instructions he knew what to do .. he just didnt know which wire went to where in terms of "genuine procedures"... after taking a while to relocate n such ... it was den decided to wired by aftermarket way which was ... connecting my fogs to my headlamps and doing all sorts of relays or wateva forgot what the said.

on the otherside of that

my day was SH** A*** not knoing how long i have to wait for a phone call from toyota to say my car is finished .. and also that .. the money was going to be crazy since it took 6 hrs to doo !!!!!!

now coz i went thru toyota the labour charge was 100/hr and by the time i got my car they spent 6 freaken hrs on my fogs ...

i was so devasted ... !!! can n e 1 imagine paying 600 for fogs on top paying the 296 for lights as well !!

230pm ... i rocked back up to toyota .. n my service rep came up to me n said .. mate ur car is all ready.. the lights work ... everything works ... but there is 1 problem.. " on ur panel .. there is a small dent on ur quater panel... now autoelectricians not sure whether it was the dent he made or it was there already .. but what is happening is he called some ppl up to fix that dent and he is willing to pay for it without n e fus or arguements. ( i was shcocked)

in terms of payments to toyota

i asked .. "hmm so how much is it going to be? 600 ? "

he said .. "go ove there and pay it should be alot more cheaper for u"

im like *stare* " are u sure? "

"yeap he will fix u up "

i went over to the autoelectricians n they charged me $220 for a 6 hr job .. i was so greatful i was so pleased i was so relieved LOL

service reps said to me " how much did he charge u?"

"$220 for 6 hrs"

"thats great very cheap"

i asked why did he didnt charge me thru toyota? .. he said to me that coz i been lik servicing my car at toyota alot .. we became good aquaintance and have good regular service history ...

if it was someone out of random or if it was a regular customer that was rude all the time he woulda just charged him thru toyota ...

but in the end of the day ... everything was becoming a miracle after having a sh** a*** day

my fogs was done with perfection

i didnt have to pay a crazy amount of money

and i got my panel fixed for free which i feel bad coz the dent was there b 4 the car went in

having said that .. i have already recommended both the autoelectrician and the toyota rep ... to some ppl already

i shall be placing the autoelectricians address n number tonight

thanks for tkaing the time to read this hope it can help ppl in the area

by the way .. if u going to install a CAI .. make sure u get ur fogs in b4 the CAI .. apparently it makes life mor easier !!

its good to hear people talkin about the banksia stewart toyota. when i bought my 05 stivo, it had a small cut in the cv joint rubber and there was grease flying out of it. and since the previous owner got the last service done at banksia toyota and forgot to get the book stamped, i thought id go over there and also get them to check out my cv. they had a quick look at it. then the service department manager came upto me and said no worries mate well do it under warranty. so i was pleased with the customer service. they did a really good job and saved my self alot of moneyy.

so people i recommend banksia stewart toyota to everyone.

its good to hear people talkin about the banksia stewart toyota. when i bought my 05 stivo, it had a small cut in the cv joint rubber and there was grease flying out of it. and since the previous owner got the last service done at banksia toyota and forgot to get the book stamped, i thought id go over there and also get them to check out my cv. they had a quick look at it. then the service department manager came upto me and said no worries mate well do it under warranty. so i was pleased with the customer service. they did a really good job and saved my self alot of moneyy.

so people i recommend banksia stewart toyota to everyone.

im glad to hear its not just me thats having such a great service done to their car as well. honestly with such customer service u dont wnana change to another company u just wanna stick to that company just for the service

That was really good to hear. Too often we hear of bad customer service stories. Nice to hear a good one once in a while :)

i was happy with my toyota dealers (not saying which one) until today. was goin to enquire about servicing and sideskirts. as i was parking one of the salesmen was also parking his car, and i moved a bit closer to the other side to give him bit more room to get out of his car but i was still in the parking lines and he told me to move my car because they were limited for space. not such a big thing but the way he said it was so rude...

That was really good to hear. Too often we hear of bad customer service stories. Nice to hear a good one once in a while :)

i was happy with my toyota dealers (not saying which one) until today. was goin to enquire about servicing and sideskirts. as i was parking one of the salesmen was also parking his car, and i moved a bit closer to the other side to give him bit more room to get out of his car but i was still in the parking lines and he told me to move my car because they were limited for space. not such a big thing but the way he said it was so rude...

yeah u know something .. i find the salesmans to be a bit cocky for some reason .. like for example.. i went to honda to ask da sale rep if he could take us on a test drive in the new civic hatch type R .. just to make him floor it .. but the way he said it .. like " wen ur serious then i take u" im like .. ok then go F urself .. ... serzly why should i have to be serious if i want a test drive ? its not like im taking time out of their time .. and they not getting paid for it .. i swear i didnt like that guy