buddy club p1 sf

sportiyo

hi everyone

i finally goona get some new rims, looking to buy bc p1 sf, for 1190 for 16inch 4 rims, u guys think is worth it??i like the style and all, anyone with experience with these?

heres a pic

image02.jpg

I reckon they look terrific, cant go wrong! If you dont wanto pay that amount hunt around ozhonda theres always good secondhand japanese wheels for sale there.

i think is worth it, its made in japan, i mean what other jap wheel can u buy for that money, i just wanted to hear from the third person in case of 'love is blind' :)

oh and i already been hunting for some 2nd hand wheels on ozhonda and here for ages, i cant find a set that i like or suit me and my budget, the other one i found was second hand emotion works kr? 1500 with tyre, its dirt cheap i know, but i like the p1 sf better

Edited by sportiyo

Go with them! Make sure you get the 40+ offset. Ive got a 43+ offset and they tuck in to much at the rear, looks wrong:(

the BC P1 SF are actually made in Taiwan yO (Nothing wrong with Taiwanese quality too by the way :D)

Friend has it on his Blue Corolla Sportivo and suits it quite well ;)

The optimum size and offset for this rim to suit our corolla's is

- 16x7 offset +42 (Don't think it comes in a +43 offset :unsure: )

- 205/50/R16 87V rubber

You will find that with this setup there will be no scrubbage at all, even at full lock :D Unless u are as low as the members of the low ridaz, than at high speeds and only at high speeds will u notice a very little scrubbage on the inner front guards

You will find that with this setup there will be no scrubbage at all, even at full lock :D Unless u are as low as the members of the low ridaz, than at high speeds and only at high speeds will u notice a very little scrubbage on the inner front guards

Thats because of downforce y0!

If you go on ozhonda a few of the shops are selling them in matt black (claiming they are rare?). They look pretty good, but will look weird on a black car imo.

the BC P1 SF are actually made in Taiwan yO (Nothing wrong with Taiwanese quality too by the way :D)

Friend has it on his Blue Corolla Sportivo and suits it quite well ;)

The optimum size and offset for this rim to suit our corolla's is

- 16x7 offset +42 (Don't think it comes in a +43 offset :unsure: )

- 205/50/R16 87V rubber

I dont have buddyclubs, but my wheels have a +43 offset. Just saying get the lowest offset you can.

thanks guys for the replies

not one says its not worth it, so iam gonna order them, iam buying it from a trader on ozhonda, i didnt want black on black, if i have silver car i probably get the limited edition matt black, but yeah....still trying to decide to get gun metal or white, i like white just that little bit over the gun metal, but i have a black car, thats a pain to keep a clean and if i get white rims, than would be an even bigger pain to keep it clean :unsure: , i thought they're made in japan, it says on the rim, but thats probably the qf (forged version) i cant tell the difference between the two :D

yep the QF ones r the forged items and they are without a doubt the baller rims offered by BC :D

the SF are v. nice too, good bang for ya buck rim ;)

n since u got black car id go white SF ftw man.....black and white is DYNAMITE! :yahoo:

I was originally going for the Gram Lights or BC P1 sf's before I somehow managed to pick up BC P1's lol.

They look shmick.

gram lights cost an arm, i really like the 57s? the one bangn had, but too expansive for me :unsure:

i finally made the order should be here by wed

edit: iam broke!

I was originally going for the Gram Lights or BC P1 sf's before I somehow managed to pick up BC P1's lol.

They look shmick.

gram lights cost an arm, i really like the 57s? the one bangn had, but too expansive for me :unsure:

i finally made the order should be here by wed

edit: iam broke!

I was in your exact boat lol.

Welcome to the Buddyclub...er...'club' lol

i saw the ad on the AUTOSALON/import mag..

if i saw this 2 months ago.. i wouldve bought

although i like the wedssport a lil more

but its $160 cheaper and i dont think i will have to wait as long..

do they have it in stock???

mines should be in the ship.. and it may take another 5-7 weeks to arrive Sydney..

Edited by XploShun

hi everyone

i finally goona get some new rims, looking to buy bc p1 sf, for 1190 for 16inch 4 rims, u guys think is worth it??i like the style and all, anyone with experience with these?

heres a pic

image02.jpg

i have these on my car, id go bigger if it's not to late. Because the spoke doesn't go to the edge of the rim they look an inch smaller than what they are. everyone spins out when i say there 17'', they think there 16''

hi everyone

heres a pic

image02.jpg

i have these on my car, id go bigger if it's not to late. Because the spoke doesn't go to the edge of the rim they look an inch smaller than what they are. everyone spins out when i say there 17'', they think there 16''

yeah man i notice it, but its on my car already, should of get 17inch, but anyhow, i still love them

hi everyone

heres a pic

image02.jpg

yeah man i notice it, but its on my car already, should of get 17inch, but anyhow, i still love them

Pic's Please :) :D