2007 Subaru Rally of Canberra

MT

clip from yesterday's Subaru Rally of Canberra

The infamous mineshaft catches another victim.

The co-driver (Tristan Kent) is 15!!!

DWdPpHj07g0

bClyNH0Gt3I

FxiyERUauwQ

Please excuse the idiot who posted the last vid, it wasnt a Subaru VR4 WRX, it was a Mitsubishi Galant VR4

Enjoy!!

I don't think it's a question of difficulty, but more of how big is your nether region (i.e down there). I have driven up an down that, and it's easy to do. But at speed going down, um......no, thanks. You can't see how much it drops until your on the edge. And it's quite scary. My guess is, it was their first time there. Because if they knew what was coming, he would've braked first

Edited by philba

I don't think it's a question of difficulty, but more of how big is your nether region (i.e down there). I have driven up an down that, and it's easy to do. But at speed going down, um......no, thanks. You can't see how much it drops until your on the edge. And it's quite scary. My guess is, it was their first time there. Because if they knew what was coming, he would've braked first

He's a Canberran... Quite sure it was a dare actually, listen to the announcer if you can hear it

He's a Canberran... Quite sure it was a dare actually, listen to the announcer if you can hear it

Tayles is right Philba - on saturday at the service park after they went down, they were heard telling people they were gonna go for it - as they clearly did.

General rule for the mineshaft when approaching is to have a decent speed, and as u go over the top hit the brakes to bring the nose down - and most importantly!!!!! KEEP LEFT!!! just like driving on a normal road ;) the slope sorta dips to the right so if u keep left u wont end up in the wall :P

BTW - Welcome mate, good to see more visitors from rollaclub here